• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can I ask you guys for a vote?

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
Friends of mine own a bar in Brooklyn. The focus of the bar is mostly local beer. And vinyl. Only vinyl. Real cool place (obviously, I'm biased).

They've been nominated for USA Today's 10 best beer bars. Great thing about voting here is there's no sign up, no email address, nothing. The link takes you directly to their voting page, click the link, click the vote button, and you're done.

You can check out their Instagram page here: https://instagram.com/bierwax?igshid=1wpxxgz8mpvy1

If you're local, I definitely recommend stopping by. They've got a great heated patio area out back.

I appreciate your help.

Done. And thanks for this, I am a huge vinyl fan and love good local beers, so will definitely be checking this place out as the weather improves.

Done.......Can we vote multiple times?
The answer is yes...once a day from the same device....which means if you have a work and a home device thats twice a day...................GET ER DONE CP’ers!!!!