• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can't smoke in the shop anymore.

greeneyedmonster

So today I went to my regular cigar shop today and was told due to the new laws, no one can smoke tobacco in the shop anymore. For the past year or so the shop has been a member only shop, but now no one can smoke.

I can't believe in the Last Frontier you can't smoke a cigar in a cigar shop!!! :angry:

Happening all over the states, and all over the world mate. It will get worse before it gets better.

yea, sucks to be sure. Been coming for awhile now. That's why I'm thinking of adding a garage onto the house. Screw the cars parking in it... I need a warm place to smoke.

yea, sucks to be sure. Been coming for awhile now. That's why I'm thinking of adding a garage onto the house. Screw the cars parking in it... I need a warm place to smoke.

Back Yard in Cali. Almost always warm and you can still park your cars in the garage. Or keep your junk there. :sign:

What the Hell is going on up there Swiss?
I thought you had everything under control?

Thats why when I buy a house up here, I'm gonna make sure it has a garage. Don't know what else I'm going to do. Usually the shop is my hang out in the winter.

Sucks when you can't smoke in a smoke shop. It's going to happen everywhere I guess sooner or later. I really don't get it it's not like a bunch of non smokers are hanging out there.

I hear the enviromentalists are worried that the wildlife will suffer from second hand smoke. Seriously, we have to get involved with cigarrights.org, organization is the key, consumers and producers. Either that or we wind up smoking alone all the time, which isn't bad, but a little brotherhood once in a while is good.

I'd like to know how much any cigar right type org monies are actually allocated to their stated purpose.
That would help all of us feel good about our money going to where it will do the most good.

I am not sure how the state of Alaska wrote the new law, but if it's a private club smoking can still be banned?

I'd like to know how much any cigar right type org monies are actually allocated to their stated purpose.
That would help all of us feel good about our money going to where it will do the most good.
The answer to that is to attend and ask or go to the website and ask. :cool:

Can you still eat in a restaurant?

NA
only farm grown fish that are gently euthanized by playing Barry Manilow/Liberace music in their tanks, essentially boring the fish to death. Of course, that is a horrific death all of its own.

Hey GreenEye,
I'm assuming you are talking about the Cache on N. Lights? ... try Petes downtown. Very small membership fee, but an enclosed, private legal smoke area. PetersCreek and I, and occasionally ThatGuy, try to meet up on Thursdays for a smoke - Havent seen Bilder in quite some time tho. Although I have yet to make one this summer due to the outdoor activities I tend to enjoy (ok, let's hear 'em you gutter minds morons! :laugh: )

I am not sure how the state of Alaska wrote the new law, but if it's a private club smoking can still be banned?

That's what i'm wondering, in Pa the way the law was written it stated that private members only clubs we not affected by the smoking ban.

I hope the Cache does something as well, but there building lay out probly wouldn't allow them to do the same thing Pete's does.

I usually goto the Cache because thats where all my friends usto go. I guess if something dosn't change before the cold sets in I will have to start going to Pete's.

Like Jim said, I'm pretty regular on Thursdays after I get off work at 4pm. Oh...and I'm a board member of the club so be sure to mention my name and you'll get the special rate of 50% off twice the regular rate. ;)

Like Jim said, I'm pretty regular on Thursdays after I get off work at 4pm. Oh...and I'm a board member of the club so be sure to mention my name and you'll get the special rate of 50% off twice the regular rate. ;)

hahaha... don't you just hate going to the bathroom when nominations are made? :laugh:
Once the fish stop running, and the snow flies, I'll be back on the Thursday schedule as well. That is when I'm not on the Thursday work cycle...