• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brazillia

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
Cigar Name: CAO Brazilia Anaconda (Sun Grown Brazillian)
Purchase Price: $7.00
Cigar Size: 7x50 Torpedo
Wrapper: Brazillian
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicarguan
Appearance: HUGE and very intemidating perfecto
Construction: AMAZING
Burn: had a uneven burn for the most part that was kinda nerveraking but not so bad
Problems: Burn Issues.......
Ash Color: Light Gray
Ash Structure: Held pretty well for being so windy out
Draw: sorta tight that loosened up and then got tight again
Aroma: very pleasing to me and my friends that were with me :D
Smoke to: about 3/4 an inch.......
Strength: STRONG MOTHER OF GOD
Additional comments: was a good cigar i could do one of these about once a month.....lots of tobacco to kill so we will see if i can do it again anytime soon...... :sign: :thumbs:

Hey Drew...
I agree, although I'm getting a box of these so I can whip one out anytime I want to... and that will be often!

Drew_Moberly said:
Purchase Price: $7.00
Wrapper: Brazillian
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicarguan
Appearance: HUGE and very intemidating perfecto
Construction: AMAZING
Burn: had a uneven burn for the most part that was kinda nerveraking but not so bad
Problems: Burn Issues.......
Ash Color: Light Gray
Ash Structure: Held pretty well for being so windy out
Draw: sorta tight that loosened up and then got tight again
Aroma: very pleasing to me and my friends that were with me :D
Smoke to: about 3/4 an inch.......
Strength: STRONG MOTHER OF GOD
Additional comments: was a good cigar i could do one of these about once a month.....lots of tobacco to kill so we will see if i can do it again anytime soon...... :sign: :thumbs:
[snapback]177878[/snapback]​

If I haven't said so before, Welcome Drew.

I split a box of the Anaconda's last fall with Treamayne, SeriousCigars.com has the best price I have found anywhere. $57.40 for a box of 10, plus shipping.

Thanks for the review, keep them coming.

John V.

Drew_Moberly said:
[snapback]177878[/snapback]​

Anaconda or Ipanema

Anaconda is 8x58 Presidente Perfecto
Ipanema is 7x50 Churchill

Samba is the Torpedo...although the Anaconda is vaguely torpedo shaped.

Either way - I love the Brazilias, as John mentioned. Here is:

My Review

Yeah its that biggin......it was kinda intimidating but great cigar.

Sorry to mistitle it its all good though im new...and an idiot apparently :D

Nope - not an idiot. If you don't have dimensions, it's hard to think it really is that big (8x58). You almost want to believe it was smaller. Either way it is a great smoke, like the rest of the Brazilia line. Can't wait for the new size - Lambada - to be released.

-K-

Treamayne said:
Nope - not an idiot. If you don't have duimensions, it's hard to htink it really is that big (8x58). You almost want to believe it was smaller. Either way it is a great smoke, like the rest of the Brazilia line. Can't wait for the new size - Lambada - to be released.

-K-
[snapback]177999[/snapback]​

At first I read the word wrong (Lambda)like in Revenge of the Nerds, and thought they were making a special size for the homosexual smokers. Something with a very special shape maybe?

Ok,head back out of the gutter now, carry on.

bfreebern said:
Tendencies?
[snapback]178008[/snapback]​

Ya know, I just knew that would happen :angry: :laugh:

No tendencies there Free, women are too good looking to ever bother with another man. I have a tatoo on my can that say's "Exit Only" :laugh:

Well, you could still be a "pitcher", just not a "catcher"

:sign:

bfreebern said:
Well, you could still be a "pitcher", just not a "catcher"

:sign:
[snapback]178013[/snapback]​

I could ask you the same question....afterall, you do like the.......

.......................PACKERS ! :whistling: ???

From CAO Brazilia to fish tacos?????LOL

The Brazilia line is great although i like the italia a little better.Both great smokes and decent prices.

Bieng a CAO mark I got two of these when they first went public in vegas..smoked one immediately and almost fell asleep trying to finish it. I have lived in smaller apartments then that damn cigar. I had burn problems with mine too...But I think that might be just becuase of the huge shape of it

I have tried a couple of the Brazilia's, and I wasn't too impressed. I like CAO's other lines better. Can't put my finger on what it was... It tasted alright, was constructed well, not too strong, not too mild, but I just kinda got bored with it after 10-20 minutes. Heh, go figure.

I finally had on of the Anaconda's this weekend. It burned perfectly just like the other 5 or 6 my buddy has smoked. The only thing I didn't like about it was that it liked some punch at the finish. I always heard they were strong, but I would say full bodied-medium flavor, not strong!! LFD Dbl Ligero series 700 is strong...JMHO