• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro Robusto

Armer

This is the way
Just finished this beautiful CAO L'Anniversaire, and damn it was great! For about the 1st quarter of the smoke the draw was tight and wasn't hitting great but then it just started hitting perfect after a little and it was sooo rich and flavorful. Great cigar!

Attachments

• 20210421_202741.jpg
    20210421_202741.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 5
Nice. Did you notice any specific notes or flavors from it? Things like leather or pepper or tobacco (obviously) will definitely stand out prominently, but if you are paying attention you'll often experience glimpses of other flavors that people talk about getting out of cigars. These will be more like "ghost notes", or essences, rather than full-on flavor explosions, but they are usually there.

Look up the PerfecDraw tool. It will change your life. ;)

I was literally just looking at the perfect draw lol. But yeah that's what I'm trying to work on, noticing and figuring out what flavors I taste. But I thought this one had a hint of pepper

I'm still new at this, but I have really enjoyed the CAO cigars I have smoked. Will have to try this one. Fave so far is the Mortal Coil.