• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO New Release...

davidr2340

Craft Beer Lover...
<h1 style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 80%; color: rgb(60, 60, 60);">CAO INTRODUCES "CAO AMERICA"</h1> CAO would like to wish you - our loyal CAO All-Access subscriber - a wonderful Fourth of July holiday. As we prepare to celebrate our nation's Independence Day, we are excited to announce the forthcoming release of CAO's newest cigar brand: "CAO America."

America_BoxOpen_R.jpg
americalabel.jpg
CAO America will make its world premiere at the upcoming RTDA 75th Annual Convention and International Trade Show in Houston August 4-8. CAO America will be the first 'Pinstripe' style cigar in CAO's portfolio and will be a full-bodied, robust blend. The cigar features two American-grown wrapper leaves: one Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and one Connecticut Shade. The double-Connecticut wrapper is complemented by a Brazilian binder and features 100% ligero filler tobaccos from Nicaragua, Italy, U.S.A., and the Dominican Republic.

Packaged in 20-count boxes, CAO America will be available in three shapes: Potomac (5" x 56), the torpedo-shaped Monument (6 1/4" x 54), and Landmark (6" x 60).

If they are as good as Brazilia's or Italia's... :love: We shall see!
Happy 4th. of July everyone!!!

:thumbs:

I like the band.. But I am sure it will be $$$$ like all of CAO's latest releases.

I hope its good!! I cant wait to try them.......I'm a CAO whore :whistling: :whistling:

They look interesting.

Has anyone tried a "Gold Maduro"???

<h1 style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: 80%; color: rgb(60, 60, 60);">CAO INTRODUCES "CAO AMERICA"</h1> CAO would like to wish you - our loyal CAO All-Access subscriber - a wonderful Fourth of July holiday. As we prepare to celebrate our nation's Independence Day, we are excited to announce the forthcoming release of CAO's newest cigar brand: "CAO America."

America_BoxOpen_R.jpg
americalabel.jpg
CAO America will make its world premiere at the upcoming RTDA 75th Annual Convention and International Trade Show in Houston August 4-8. CAO America will be the first 'Pinstripe' style cigar in CAO's portfolio and will be a full-bodied, robust blend. The cigar features two American-grown wrapper leaves: one Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and one Connecticut Shade. The double-Connecticut wrapper is complemented by a Brazilian binder and features 100% ligero filler tobaccos from Nicaragua, Italy, U.S.A., and the Dominican Republic.

Packaged in 20-count boxes, CAO America will be available in three shapes: Potomac (5" x 56), the torpedo-shaped Monument (6 1/4" x 54), and Landmark (6" x 60).

If they are as good as Brazilia's or Italia's... :love: We shall see!
Happy 4th. of July everyone!!!

:thumbs:

I love Brazilia's. I have an Italia in the humidor so I don't know how that is. Hell, I'd buy this new cigar just for the band and the fact that its honoring America in a way. Looks nice.

Sweet... I'm not a big CAO guy...but anything that obnoxiously patriotic is worth a try in my book. :thumbs:

CAO Millenium and CAO Black Original Releases were the only two cigars from CAO I ever really enjoyed, but I think I will give this one a try.

bummer i wanted to try the gold maduro....now that i know it sucks i might not

I wish they'd offer these in some smaller ring gauges. I really don't enjoy anything over about 50 unless its a tapered head cigar. I may try the torpedo they are offering, but I'd be all over a robusto or corona at 44-50 ring gauge.

All that ligero will sure make for an interesting experience, as well. ???

Any new news on these, have they hit the B&M yet.....

I'm a bit skeptical of this cigar to say the least. CAO seems to be a 'marketing first' kind of company, and I hope they have the right reasons at heart when using our flag to sell a cigar.

I will, however, reserve judgement; and yeah, all that ligero and the combo wrapper are certainly intriguing.

I'm a bit skeptical of this cigar to say the least. CAO seems to be a 'marketing first' kind of company, and I hope they have the right reasons at heart when using our flag to sell a cigar.

I will, however, reserve judgement; and yeah, all that ligero and the combo wrapper are certainly intriguing.

I am sure a large part of the marketing is a tug at the old heart strings of the fine Americans we have in this country. Heck, its part of the reason I want to find a few to put in the new humi at my house, so it can get some down time and I can smoke it when I make it back home.

Has anyone found these for sell yet?

Tim

Edit -- I found the answer to my own question

CAO America picked today, Independence Day, to announce their latest cigar, CAO America. The cigar will make its debut at the upcoming RTDA 75th Annual Convention and International Trade Show in Houston in August. The CAO America will be the first 'Pinstripe' style cigar in CAO's portfolio with two American-grown wrapper leaves: one Connecticut Broadleaf Maduro and one Connecticut Shade. Inside there is a Brazilian binder and 100% ligero filler tobaccos from Nicaragua, Italy, U.S.A., and the Dominican Republic. The CAO America will come in 20 count red, white and blue boxes and comes in three shapes: Potomac (5" x 56), the torpedo-shaped Monument (6 1/4" x 54), and Landmark (6" x 60).

This is from Cigars.luxist.com

They aren't gonna be availible till after the RTDA.

I was able to get my hands on a few. I'll be posting up a review soon....

They aren't gonna be availible till after the RTDA.

I was able to get my hands on a few. I'll be posting up a review soon....

Well ???? ...tap...tap..tap... it's been 10 minutes. Lets go!!! ;)

Seth

Any hope they'll be coming out with a CAO Canada with some Canadian tobacco? Perhaps make it look like a hockey stick. :laugh:

Any hope they'll be coming out with a CAO Canada with some Canadian tobacco? Perhaps make it look like a hockey stick. :laugh:

Holy Crap Z, that was some funny shizzle

Another News release I found today. I am really looking forward to these, I hope they are at least as good as the Brazila

CAO, one of the world’s foremost premium cigar manufacturers, announced today that it will unveil its CAO America cigar line at the RTDA 75th Annual Convention and International Trade Show in Houston August 4-8.

CAO America will be the first ‘barber-pole’ style cigar in CAO’s portfolio―with a twist. “CAO America is rolled with two American-grown wrapper leaves,” stated CAO President Tim Ozgener. “Despite the appearance of having only an accent of Connecticut Shade wrapper, America is actually rolled with two full-size wrapper leaves: one Connecticut Broadleaf maduro and one Connecticut shade. We actually refer to this cigar as a ‘pinstripe’ as opposed to a traditional ‘barber-pole.’ America is an intricate cigar that requires a great deal of precision and skill from our top echelon rollers. It’s a full-bodied and robust blend, as it is a salute – if you will – to the current sector of the U.S. market that has gravitated towards strong, rich cigars.” Contrary to its ‘domestic’ brand name, CAO America is an international meritage of tobaccos from five countries. The double-Connecticut wrapper is complemented by a Brazilian binder and features 100% ligero filler tobaccos from Nicaragua, Italy, U.S.A., and the Dominican Republic.

Packaged in boxes of 20 cigars, CAO America will be available in three shapes: Potomac (5" x 56), the torpedo-shaped Monument (6 ¼" x 54), and Landmark (6" x 60).

-------------------------------------------------

CAO International, Inc. is the producer of one of the country’s top lines of premium cigars, Meerschaum pipes and pipe tobaccos. Founded by Cano A. Ozgener in Nashville as a labor of love 39 years ago, today CAO products can be found on every continent in the world with the exception of Antarctica. CAO produces nine cigar lines that have all been rated ‘90’ (“OUTSTANDING”) or above by Cigar Aficionado and Cigar Insider.

Where is that review.......

Tim