• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caption Contest in honor of Ian getting married

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
OK my botl's I decided to have a separate contest of CP members not in the pass.
I figure that since the Ian getting married pass is going so well we should have a CONTEST for the man of honor Ian. So after thinking in what way we can BUST HIS BALLS BIG TIME :laugh: I came up with a caption contest and after digging in his album I found this great picture of him in his collage days when he was ROCKING!!!! :laugh:

Rules
  • CP members please post only on this page (save the married pass page for those who are participating in the pass )
  • Don’t copy picture over and over I don’t want Rod complaining. ;)
  • 1 post at a time and per day lets soak in the jokes!!!
  • The contest will go on for the length of the pass. (that way Ian has something to look at everyday )
  • And for those that know Ian, you know how much of a joker he is so lets HIT HIM HARD!!! :laugh: :D
  • 3 month rule, NO ASSHAT, members in good standing
The judges will be me Ian and his future wife Ronnie. :cool:
The prize will be a premium fiver for CP members (so there no confusion their's 1 fiver for the married pass as well)

IAN.jpg

SO LET'S HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a hard one,

Hoot mon Hoot Hoot mon, which is scottish for my willy is this long fu*kers.

After a good many years of wine,woman,and song the last half of The Campbell Soup Kids puts on his costume 1 more time for posterity!

"Gussy it up however you want, Trebek. What matters is, does it work? Will it really mighty my penis, man? Because I've ordered devices like that before - wasted a pretty penny, I don't mind telling you. And if The Penis Mightier works, I'll order a dozen!"

*EDIT* If you didn't already read this in Sean Connery's voice, then you should just move along. There's nothing to see here...

Ian shows Ronnie the results of his latest taint measurement - proof that his daily Kegel exercises are working! Next week, gunt crunches.

Man Boobs, they really bring the costume together.

After 500 Simpson episodes Bart has finally broken Willy...