• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carol

Thanks for the laugh, that is one of my all time favorites.

Ken

I got to see Tim Conway and Harvey Corman in concert before Corman died. Damned near pissed my pants. By the way, Ive been here nearly 3 1/2 years and I think this is the first time I've known Neal to start a thread.

Doc.

I got to see Tim Conway and Harvey Corman in concert before Corman died. Damned near pissed my pants. By the way, Ive been here nearly 3 1/2 years and I think this is the first time I've known Neal to start a thread.

Doc.
Moslty on account of I'm insecure, plus a low post count lulls folks into thinking I'm harmless, plus, that video is in the top three funniest things I've seen on broadcast TV.

NA

I can't say I've ever seen an episode of that show, but man that was a hilarious outtake.

Funny stuff for sure. That show was always great. A lot of it was ad libbed as they went. Conway was one of the worst for going off script but it was almost always comedic genius.

For my birthday a few weeks ago, the kids got me the entire Carol Burnett show series. It's friggen' great!!

G-