• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CBD Hemp oil.

Scap

Been taking CBD oil for about a week.

I've never slept better!

Just ordered another jar, this one is mixed with honey. Can't wait to try it out. It's supposed to be even better for sleeping.

Anyone else taking it?
What benefits are you seeing?

I’ve taken it before, but I don’t personally on a regular basis.
The first brand I took I can’t remember the name of, but I remember thinking what’s the big deal. About six months ago I was at a coffee shop and was mentioning how bad my back and ankles hurt. The owner got me to reluctantly try a brand he was carrying on consignment in his store (Modern Shamanic). I was blown away at how much better I felt within ten minutes of placing a dropper squeeze under my tongue. https://www.modernshamanic.com/product-page/cbd-tincture

I bought a bottle and my 15 year old daughter swore by the menstrual cycle relief it gives her with her Endometriosis.

My wife has been taking it for a month. She's always had a hard time falling asleep and usually takes melatonin and/or Benadryl. Since taking it, it's definitely helped her. She recently ordered a weighted blanket. We'll see if that helps as well.

Been taking CBD oil for about a week.

I've never slept better!

Just ordered another jar, this one is mixed with honey. Can't wait to try it out. It's supposed to be even better for sleeping.

Anyone else taking it?
What benefits are you seeing?
My wife has issues sleeping that can be related to anxiety, can you send me the link for this?

Secondly, does this show up on a screen? We live in the South where all government sanctioned illegal things are super bad and will kill you immediately or turn you into a criminal....but I can work around the tests if needed.

Sorry if that’s asking too much. I’m just curious because some of the western medical journals point towards this as an alternate pain/stress/sleep management and I don’t trust many opinions around this region.

I've been experimenting with vaping cbd shatter for my migraines. Jury is still out. It does help me sleep like a baby though.

My wife has issues sleeping that can be related to anxiety, can you send me the link for this?

Secondly, does this show up on a screen? We live in the South where all government sanctioned illegal things are super bad and will kill you immediately or turn you into a criminal....but I can work around the tests if needed.

Sorry if that’s asking too much. I’m just curious because some of the western medical journals point towards this as an alternate pain/stress/sleep management and I don’t trust many opinions around this region.

CBD is legal and does not contain any the psychoactive properties of THC. I can't say for 100% sure but it shouldn't affect a test.

Cannabis (which Hemp is part of the same family) has some massive medicinal properties. Shame the government has lied all of these years. CBD is great for insomnia as well as anxiety. Only problem is it's really expensive. If you have a green thumb, you can grow Hemp in all 50 states as it's now legal under the Farm Bill. There are Hemp strains that have 20% or more CBD, while the THC levels remain below .3% (making it Hemp). Then, just flower it and smoke/vape the flowers. Or, you can easily make your own CBD oil and save a ton of money. Welcome to California. :D

Here's an interesting docuseries for anyone interested: https://thesacredplant.com/

Here's the honey mixed CBD
https://beekeepersnaturals.com/

Here's the one I just finished.
https://www.greenroadsworld.com/products/cbd-hemp-oil-550mg/

The green roads is third party tested for traces of THC.

She recently ordered a weighted blanket. We'll see if that helps as well.
I have a Gravity blanket, I think I ordered it to heavy but it helps!!! I feel trapped sometimes but thats because its to heavy I think. My wife hates when its on the bed because there is ZERO chance of her taking my covers.

I take it and I had the same concerns about testing positive and losing my job, so I had a test done privately and tested negative.
I knew it wasn’t supposed to have any THC, but I had to make sure. I’m a worrier.

Last edited:
I ordered a 5 pack of the honey and hemp oil. The site offers a 10% discount if you sign up for their newsletter. They also offer 20% off if you order through a referral. If you want to order from them, use this link: http://fbuy.me/mfnOJ to save 20%.

I bought them for my wife as she was recently prescribed trazodone to help her sleep. I'll eat one when she eats one for the first time and provide feedback.

I've grown medicinal (high CBD) marijuana in the past and have always enjoyed edibles over smoking, so I'm familiar with the "couch lock" feel. That absence of THC makes this a much better and safer route to go.

Thanks for starting this thread!

There's also vape cartridges you can buy as well, making it more discreet.
I never smoke it. I always use/apply in salve form or every once in a while edible gummy. Seriously, in my opinion better than any pharma opioid for relief and no addiction factor.