• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CC Locusts?

Juanote

The sound of one hand fapping
Reminds me of this picture, except of course about the sharing part.

2260247049_34716e661b_thumb.jpg

I'm new to CC smokes but have been researching them for a while. About two days ago I noticed that some CCs I've been pretty interested in trying were finally in stock again. Today I went back to buy a box and not only are they not in stock, they aren't even listed anymore. Evidently the committed CC smoker gathers no moss... live and learn. The hoard <----> bomb dynamic of the hobby is interesting and also a little amusing.

That was Bill that bought them all - that fugger! Leave some for the rest of us.

Light this! said:
That was Bill that bought them all - that fugger! Leave some for the rest of us.
Its funny that you mention this, cause I thought you were the one buying all of them :).

Light this! said:
You are too funny! YOU were the one who had to make room in his "walk in" humidor! :laugh:

CigSid said:

You are too funny! YOU were the one who had to make room in his "walk in" humidor! :laugh:

Hah, I know right, who has to "make room" in a "walk in" humidor. I thought I had a problem. :)

This is not a big deal, guys, I'm just giving you all a hard time. We all know that the guys doing the buying are the most generous guys around. No doubt I'll have other opportunities to buy the smokes in the near future, I just find it amusing how quickly they fly off the shelves.

Juanote said:
This is not a big deal, guys, I'm just giving you all a hard time. We all know that the guys doing the buying are the most generous guys around. No doubt I'll have other opportunities to buy the smokes in the near future, I just find it amusing how quickly they fly off the shelves.
I think we all knew you were kidding bro. I doubt it bothered anyone a bit that you posted this.