• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cesar Cigars received our first ratings

Congrats on the write up.  Are there any online retailers that carry them?  My google search hasn't produced any hits yet.  Wouldn't mind trying a maduro.

Not in Hawaii yet. However, 40 in CA and we are now in AZ, NY, NJ, TN, FL and soon coming to OK and MI. I can supply names and numbers of those shops that will ship to you.

And we have a website that has retailers listed. www.cesarcigars.com

Been searching the retailers on the Cesar website to see if anyone had a online store but no luck so far.  Would like to know a few that ship to Hawaii.  You can PM me if you know of any.  Will keep looking as well.

You can call Captain Hunt Tobacconist at 619-232-2938. Ask for Harry and tell him you know me... He will ship to you. 

Sounds good.  Will look into it after i get back from the mainland.  Turns out the NJ retailer is not too far from where I will be at so may be able to stop there.  Will post reviews if I do get some.

The few Cesar Cigars that I have had were amazing.

Andy, do you guys have a sampler put together that is available for purchase?

I may put a few samplers together at a special price for CPers...

BUT, I will be in your area in about 8 weeks, and maybe we can get together and smoke a few...We have a limited edition Habano Lancero, 1000 boxes of 10, and a Maduro Petite Corona coming out as well as our new cigar Grada.  Also, I have blended two cigars called Si Ame coming out in March, and I may have some prototypes with me...

Pretty good numbers there, Andy. Congratulations. US Tobacco is quite intriguing. Going to look for your website.
Would be great if you could find time to put together some samplers for CPers.

CigarMan Andy said:

BUT, I will be in your area in about 8 weeks, and maybe we can get together and smoke a few...We have a limited edition Habano Lancero, 1000 boxes of 10, and a Maduro Petite Corona coming out as well as our new cigar Grada.  Also, I have blended two cigars called Si Ame coming out in March, and I may have some prototypes with me...

That'd be great...

jsm11 said:

That'd be great...

Ditto.

Congratulations on the write up. I'll buy a sampler if you put it together. 

Wonderful news for you! I'd definitely be interested in a sampler as well. Congrats!

Been hearing about you guys some in Texas, when you guys planning to swing by here?

Pretty good numbers there, Andy. Congratulations. US Tobacco is quite intriguing. Going to look for your website.
Would be great if you could find time to put together some samplers for CPers.
So... what ever happened with these? I'm curious....