• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CgarDan the Man

atuck

ANEJORE
I bombed Dan here a while back and he has been sneakily trying to figure out a way to get me back. I'm sure he was wondering WTF do you get a guy that has a walk-in in his house? He came up w/ a plan anyway. I have seen these before and have wanted one and one just happened to get lodged in my P.O. Box the other day!

DSC01629.jpg

Nice Play Dan! :thumbs:

That’s an attractive piece. Clearly he’s been working on it for a while. Nicely done! :thumbs:

That is beautiful!! I wonder what kind of backing and what type of glue he used to adhere the lables. What a gift. Nice play. :thumbs:

I have two envelopes in my office full of labels for that exact purpose. Actually, I had one nearly finished and then got a little water damage over a weekend which destroyed my label art as well.

That is very, very cool. Well made and a great choice of a frame as well. Dan, you have a good eye.

ts

The only thing I am responsible for was figuring out a present that I think Alan would like. I saw a friend of mine from another board make a similiar frame for himself , so I asked if he could do one for me as a gift to Alan. I provided him with bands and $$ for frame shiping etc. But he artistic creation was totally his. I think he did a great job. I just hope Alan likes the frame :blush:

Man, That is an awesome piece of of work. Nice idea Dan. I remember thinking the same thing about Alan. "How the hell does he get excited about getting bombed".

Well done, Dan. It's great to see two top notch brothers involved in a great bombification. :)

Wilkey