• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Changing User Name?

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
I want to avoid confusion with @CgarDan and in my profile it says I could change it today (Jan 27). I can't find any way to change it in my profile.

Ideas por favor?
Screenshot_20220127-145457_Samsung Internet.jpg

I thought we already had a "Mad Bomber", but I guess not. Glad it worked out for you. I still think you should have gone with "wilco".

I thought we already had a "Mad Bomber", but I guess not. Glad it worked out for you. I still think you should have gone with "wilco".
Hmmm... I'm still.. "me". You guys said it would help expedite my name change if I greased the wheels with the mod first.

So I stocked up on the Gurkha 2nds you said he likes and sent two mazos worth... and nothing.

Maybe they just got lost in transit...

Hmmm... I'm still.. "me". You guys said it would help expedite my name change if I greased the wheels with the mod first.

So I stocked up on the Gurkha 2nds you said he likes and sent two mazos worth... and nothing.

Maybe they just got lost in transit...
Try Vaseline next time.

Rod has been really busy with work and family lately. He'll do it, just be patient.

I'm not worried about it. I just feel bad for folks mixing up or not noticing at first that it's not @CgarDan posting, but just my pithy nonsense instead. I really only started this because I thought I was doing something wrong when Jan 27 finally rolled around.