• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chat Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch, that's gonna hurt!

Where you been? Do a search and you'll find out what happened to chat!

Its on another website somewhere. Brandon was talking about it at the Pete Johnson event. I will try to find the link for you.

Its on another website somewhere. Brandon was talking about it at the Pete Johnson event. I will try to find the link for you.

Just PM him, Rod asked not to link the site.

Also, as I have already warned edit, please do not continue to promote the edit chatroom. That is not a CP sponsored chatroom; we removed chat from CP for a reason. Please do not continue to promote the chat.

Any further disregard of our rules will result in a ban.

Thank you,
Rod

It's unfortunate the promoting of the "cigarpass" chatroom (which again is not endorsed by CigarPass) has spread to other forums,

You guys really need to come to terms with the fact that chat was removed, plain and simple. Partially because it was a resource hog and partially because of the content.

Rod

This is Rod with CigarPass. Let me personally point out that I nor CigarPass.com is in any way affiliated with the chatroom hosted on edit. We recently removed the CP hosted chatroom, similar to the one CF has/had, for a multitude of reasons.

edit - Please rename the chatroom to something other than "cigarpass", especially if you plan on promoting it. "cigarchat" might be a better name for it.

Thank you,
Rod
CigarPass

You wouldnt want to hang out in that chat room anyways. Its full of low life degenerates! DEGENERATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.