• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chateau Real Maduro Nobles

mr.mac

So for the most part I've been really enjoying the Liga Privada line Drew's been rolling. Sometime earlier this year I was smoking at one of the shops and one of his reps was there handing out Chateau Real Maduro's. Now I believe this cigar has the San Andreas wrapper on it that made Te Amo so popular. I smoked it and was definately surprised. Not a Privada but definately from the same profile. Picked up a 5er off of cbid and the first couple smoked well. I enjoyed the cigar. It was rich and deep, lots of cocoa and leathery flavs. Decided to take on out for a spin today and it just didnt to it for me. Prob a humidity issue since i just added a bunch of new inventory to the cooler. It was just lazy. Draw issues, hot and bit harsh. I mean really I've had good experienced w/ this cigar and since my budged doesnt always allow me to smoke the privadas on the reg its a descent substitue. None the less I put it out and lit up my ol trusty yard gar - RP Factory Select SG. Much more floral notes and the sungrown wrapper has always impressed me. Only prob w/ the bundles is the occaisonal tight draw. This one is spot on though and been resting for several months. I'll have to revisit the Chateau Real again later. Its a good smoke if you are into Drew's regular lines. Sorry no pics of the beautiful day we are having out here in N. Tex. Spend a couple hours out here cleaning up the back yard this morning. Just me and the dalmation. By the way, I spend years trying to find the right bundle cigar and IMHO, the factory select is the only one worth it. Cant go wrong w/ a $2 smoke that you can enjoy on a beautiful day.

Enjoy your day guys!

mac