• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cheap online source for JFR cigars?

Fuscat

Looking for a place online to get a good deal on a 50ct cabinet of the JFR torpedo's?

I havent found much in my search attempts.

Thanks in advance!

You won't find these online. JFR's (which stands for just for retail) are a regional brand only available through b&m's in the Southwestern US.

Now, having said that...pm sent :whistling:

If any one here is kind enough to do a split, I am in for a 10-packs at least. I am also intrigued by the name of the cigar and its profile but was not able to locate them anywhere in Houston, TX.

Cheer and Merry Christmas to all. :D

D how much are you paying for them? I know I am paying right at 4 bucks a pop for em which is not terrible, but I would love to find a cheaper source to buy a cab as well. If anyone has any info please pm me!! please? :D

Brandon

Anyone buy from cigar.com??

D how much are you paying for them? I know I am paying right at 4 bucks a pop for em which is not terrible, but I would love to find a cheaper source to buy a cab as well. If anyone has any info please pm me!! please? :D

Brandon

Anyone buy from cigar.com??

The only place I can find them charges 4.75 for the super toro's. I'll call cigar.com tomorrow (Monday) to check them out. I'll post a split if it looks legit. I'm a newb so I'll ship my end first.

Billy

Just got a box of 50 super toros from Cigars.com. Can't beat the final price of about $2.80 a stick. Just wish I could find the salamon on-line.

Looking for a place online to get a good deal on a 50ct cabinet of the JFR torpedo's?

I havent found much in my search attempts.

Thanks in advance!

These are great cigars you can find them if you call Corona Cigar Company. I think there like $170 for a cab of 50.

Taste report please!. Any one here actually has smoke the JFR cigar ? What is the flavor and the strength like ? I heard that Jose Pepin Garcia made the blend, so does the JFR cigar flavor tastes anything like Pepin's blend ? And last question, What is the wrapper of the JFR ? I heard somewhere that it is a Corojo 99's but just want to hear other BOTL's opinion.

Thank you and have a great cigar day...