• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Checking In:

Jonathan Drew

CP.

Just wanted to take a few minutes to check in and say hello.

Also wanted to mention that we are looking forward to the 2012 Cigar Safari Season that's about to start. CP members who visit Nica for Safari should remember to bring some extra shirts and hoodies for the Subculture Studios guys to silk screen.

Finally, hope that everyone is doing well and are enjoying themselves in the new year. It's hard to believe that we are already 10% finished with 2012. Life moves so very fast, so always enjoy ti to the fullest.

Very best,
JD

Johnathanh - greetings. Need some L40's, stat...!!!... :p Any idea when the pipline will yield some up...??

Best Regards - B.B.S.

JD...gotta say, love what you guys are doing with the Liga Privada line. I'm partial to the #9, but smoked a Feral Flying Pig this week. Simply outstanding. Keep up the great work.

Hey JD you guys need a Rep in this part of the world, a lot of Aussie cigar lovers don't know what they are missing.

Hey Jonathan! Thanks for coming in and saying hello.

BTW............ DE made another really nice line with the Undercrown. Any truth to the story I heard that the factory workers gave birth to the line after being told they couldn't keep smoking all the Liga's up every day?

Thanks JD. I was looking at the Cigar Safari info on your site the other day and it looks like a great time. On another note, your rep here in the Southeast, Jeff Tinnell, is a top notch guy, but I'm fairly certain you already know that. I went to a DE event at my local B&M the other night and he put on a helluva show. The Klackers game was a hit and he turned me on to a new cigar that I had never tried, the Joya De Nic Antano Dark Corojo. Great work with all you do bro! Keep the hits coming!

Hey Jonathan! Love what you guys are doing over there with the Liga line. Cant get enough! Looking forward to getting a chance one of these days to pick up some of the undercrowns. Keep it up!

Hey Jonathan! Love what you guys are doing over there with the Liga line. Cant get enough! Looking forward to getting a chance one of these days to pick up some of the undercrowns. Keep it up!

I second that Greg, I love those JDN lines and will be getting some Undercrowns in my next order , I have not tried the Liga line yet ( I hear good things about them and cant wait to try some ).

I'm willing to survive on Undercrowns until the LP9s are back. Then I'll smoke both. :D

Hey Jonathan, can't wait to finally meet you someday and share a German beer and a cigar!

Shawn

BBS - 40 boxes of Liga Privada L40 are shipping this week to stores. Who knows which?

Chenman, Blue, BroBlues, Bglover, and J Holmes .. thanks for the kind words.

Jfields - completely true story. Good stuff.

MileMingus - Saka raise is coming right up, then he can help me out paying the electricity bill.

Andy - Had a great time hanging with you my friend. Your a lot of fun and a class act. We will always be friends.

Wurm - I was just in Germany two weeks ago, Berlin was niceeeeeeeee.

Best to all. Stay in touch.
JDrew

BBS.

Just heard that www.podmancigars.com and Outland Cigars (North Carolina) received a few boxes of the L40 this week. There were a few others who also received a few boxes, but hope this helps.

Best,
JD

Nice to know the L40's are being recieved. I'll go searching my locals soon.

BBS - 40 boxes of Liga Privada L40 are shipping this week to stores. Who knows which?
BBS. Just heard that www.podmancigars.com and Outland Cigars (North Carolina) received a few boxes of the L40 this week. There were a few others who also received a few boxes, but hope this helps. Best, JD

How often do you get "the man" on line to give you the heads up on the good stuff...?? Awesome, and most appreciated Jonathan...!! I'll make some calls now....

Fellaz,

I just realized that another good way to check in your area who has certain Liga Privada is the new Drew Estate App. If you have the Iphone or the Ipad, you simply go to the App section and its free. Its under "Drew Estate."

The Droid is coming any day as well. There is a "Store Finder", which has a quickfind section for Liga Privada. Its a damn good App and really helps for finding certain sticks and for EVENT information.

Best,
JD

Fellaz,

I just realized that another good way to check in your area who has certain Liga Privada is the new Drew Estate App. If you have the Iphone or the Ipad, you simply go to the App section and its free. Its under "Drew Estate."

The Droid is coming any day as well. There is a "Store Finder", which has a quickfind section for Liga Privada. Its a damn good App and really helps for finding certain sticks and for EVENT information.

Best,
JD

Great Marketing JD. :thumbs: