• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago Area Monthly Meetup

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
When: 5:00pm to close the 2nd Wednesday THURSDAY of every month starting June 2010

Where: We'll be at Cigars and More in Long Grove this month (April 2011) Google Map

Who: anybody who enjoys a good smoke and even better company.

The point: this is about consistency in sharing good times with other BOTL and SOTL. You may not be able to make it every month, or only every few, but we'll be there ready to enjoy a smoke and plenty of jokes.

so you trying to start a new CREW :angry: nice. You could never replace the NYC CREW sucker.. We ride to Die!! :laugh: :cool:
Just remember BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT!

Looks like a sweet place to smoke. Anyone check out their selection yet?

Their selection is slowly getting better, but the place itself is top notch as far as comfort, tv's, free billiards.

Jesus, I'm sorry man, I'm just trying to expand operations. The Don gave me the okay. Eventually we'll be running things all over the world.

So the next one is on June 8th? If so, then I should be in the area and I'll join you guys.

So the next one is on June 8th? If so, then I should be in the area and I'll join you guys.

June 9th is the Wednesday night. But if you can hang out Tuesday night, let me know, I'll be sure to light up with you.

Is this IL only ... or can a Wisconsinite wander down for the evening. I liked the place last time even though selection was small.

June 9th is the Wednesday night. But if you can hang out Tuesday night, let me know, I'll be sure to light up with you.

Tuesday? Wednesday? It's all good. With you there, it'll always be a beefy occasion.

I fixed that for you Sam!
:laugh:

-Rob

Great, now we're dragging down this thread too Rob :laugh:

Let's stick to Wednesday Sam, that way my wife won't complain about 2 nights of stinking like an ash tray.

Is this IL only ... or can a Wisconsinite wander down for the evening. I liked the place last time even though selection was small.

Wisonsinites? Yuck! Don't get me wrong, I love the cheese, It's just the people. I don't hate Wisconsinites, I just feel better when when there not around.... :p

so you trying to start a new CREW :angry: nice. You could never replace the NYC CREW sucker.. We ride to Die!! :laugh: :cool:
Just remember BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT!

And NYC?...NYC! The only 2 things that come out of NYC are thugs and gangsters and I don't see any horns on... aw never mind, I lost my train of thought. :rolleyes:

But seriously folks, should we talk to the owner and find out what he thinks about us squating in his store. Do you think he'd be willing to charge us a clipping fee instead of buying cigars. Should we get his opinion or just live with the strange looks from him until he gets pissed and bans us? Or am I just over thinking this...

But seriously folks, should we talk to the owner and find out what he thinks about us squating in his store. Do you think he'd be willing to charge us a clipping fee instead of buying cigars. Should we get his opinion or just live with the strange looks from him until he gets pissed and bans us? Or am I just over thinking this...

You're definitely over thinking, he's got the room and the need to look busy and popular as a new business. Besides, what business owner could get upset about business on a wednesday night?

As for a cutting fee, that's definitely something to consider asking about.

Can't wait to hang out with everybody next week, hopefully he'll have those huge doors/windows open and it'll be just cool enough with no rain.

And hopefully the hawks will have a cup in hand by then so we can celebrate.

You're definitely over thinking, he's got the room and the need to look busy and popular as a new business. Besides, what business owner could get upset about business on a wednesday night?

As for a cutting fee, that's definitely something to consider asking about.

Can't wait to hang out with everybody next week, hopefully he'll have those huge doors/windows open and it'll be just cool enough with no rain.

And hopefully the hawks will have a cup in hand by then so we can celebrate.

I'll bring some cups so we can join them!
thumbs-up.gif
biggrin.gif

OK, my only thing is that are the going to be playing the Hawks game?? They are 1 away from the Stanley Cup. If they are then I am there.

Have to agree with Kristin, the Hawks definitely have to be ON!
biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Wednesday I work until 7pm and then its home to celebrate with the wife (20th anniversary).

Sorry I cant join you all.

Would you be so kind to discuss moving the monthly to Monday or Tuesday. It seems Wednesdays are going to be a late work night for me for the most part, but if it doesn't work for someone else to move it then I understand.

Thanks

I am unfortunately out for tomorrow. The wife is traveling, so I will be home with the boys watching the Hawks. Enjoy you all, and I will catch the next meetup.