• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicagoland Christmas Herf-December 23rd-Humidor Westmont

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
Alright you Chicagoans, the Bears suck, the Bulls suck (even if they didn't, who cares), there's no baseball to bitch about, and hockey is still only fun at the arena, so even the #1 ranked Hawks can't keep our interest. But, you know what can...cigars and a guest appearance by Roy R. Frush. So, as of right now, December 23rd seems to work best. I'm thinking the Humidor in Westmont. I know for a lot of you Chicago area folks, it's ideally located in the middle, so let's do it. Elliot also might be able to help us out on how late they stay open that night.

225 E Ogden Ave, Westmont, IL‎ - (630) 789-8300‎

What say ye and let's start getting a head count:
BigMacFU (Sean)
Roy R. Frush (Elliot)
Brickhouse (Wyatt)
Sack (Claudio)
JoseGonzalez (Mike)
IBQTEE1 (Kristin)

Possible:
MsLet (Lety)
AlexGTP (Alex)
Chitown Huck (Huckleberry Finn)

It would be great to see Elliott, Westmont isn't too far from where i live, count me in Mac!
thumbs-up.gif

Im in. I have been needing a reason to check that place out. Im hoping it is the one on ogden.!! Also been a while since I have seen my CP brothers!

Im in. I have been needing a reason to check that place out. Im hoping it is the one on ogden.!! Also been a while since I have seen my CP brothers!

Wow! Good to see you're still around.
biggrin.gif
See you there Alex.
thumbs-up.gif

Elliot, can you talk to Sam and see if he'll stay open a little later that day? I can start earlier, I'm off at that point, but the other folks may not be.

Wow...wish I could attend, but I think my last trip to Chicago area for this year will be next week.

Wow...wish I could attend, but I think my last trip to Chicago area for this year will be next week.

What are your dates for next week and are you staying in Oakbrook? The 4th to the 6th there's going to be a cigar event at '8 to 8'.

Just the coolest people ever Tony.

Next to New Yorkers....... :D :thumbs: :p

Have fun Sean!!!!!

Wurd! :D

Sean, I better get a chance to burn a stick or two with you when I come to town. :thumbs:

Joe, you can stay at my house and I'll cook you dinner after receiving the bomb from you that i did after I moved this summer.

Sam, you in this week too or just next?

What are your dates for next week and are you staying in Oakbrook? The 4th to the 6th there's going to be a cigar event at '8 to 8'.

Monday to Friday next week and will be staying in Downers Grove.

In town this week and next, but tied up with customer functions this week. I'll make sure to have a free night or two next week to meet up for a smoke with you, Claudio and anyone else who has time.

Well, if anything changes this week, let me know, I'll be available Thursday night again.

Sean, we are good till 11pm if need be.

Claudio and Alex, it will be good to see you guys again!

Joe, what's new brother?

Sam, I unfortunately won't get out there until the 21st. It would've been cool to catch you in Chi again. Next year!

Monday to Friday next week and will be staying in Downers Grove.

In town this week and next, but tied up with customer functions this week. I'll make sure to have a free night or two next week to meet up for a smoke with you, Claudio and anyone else who has time.

Downers Grove isn't to far from '8 to 8' Sam, but we'll see what happens.
thumbs-up.gif

Sean, we are good till 11pm if need be.

Claudio and Alex, it will be good to see you guys again!

Joe, what's new brother?

Sam, I unfortunately won't get out there until the 21st. It would've been cool to catch you in Chi again. Next year!

Hi Elliot,

Things are busy good. Hope all is well with you and yours. I am almost finished reading Sorkin's Too Big To Fail. Nice glimpse of the high power world you fly in ;) Looking forward to seeing you some time in the near future--Chicago or New York.

Best,

Joe

There is a herf in the Chicagoland area?!?!? I am in!! Can't wait to see you guys again and to meet some new BOTL.

I'm going to put a very strong effort into attending this. I probably can't put it into stone until Monday of that week, but I think I can make it work.