• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ChiefMD's 2 year contest Veteran's Day

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
I am celebrating my two year anniversary a little early this year with a contest for Veteran's day.  Being a Navy vet myself I usually try to do something to give back.  Last year I held the Veteran's day pass and I thought I would try something different this year.  

The low down:  Each member that participates must upload a picture of him/herself giving a stick or sticks to an active duty person or veteran.  You have till November 11, 2013 at midnight to complete the contest.  Upload as many pictures as you want over the next two weeks.

While I am giving out prizes...let's not forget that this main purpose of this contest is to promote thanking active duty personnel and veterans for their service.

No price min or max on the cigars you give.

EACH stick that you give will be a ticket into a drawing that I will host on November 11th, 2013.  So one stick=one ticket.  A fiver=five tickets.

The items:

A new bottle of Thomas H. Handy Sazerac straight rye whiskey (last years Buffalo Trace Edition)

1 premium fiver

1 premium fiver

There will be a 1 st place which is the Handy Sazerac and there will be a second and third place which are both fivers.

Qualifications:
Must have 3 months on board with no problems with trading, buying, or just a lack of general social skills.

Album link:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/gallery/member/14066-chiefmd/

20131030_100634_zpsa6e81a7a.jpg

Congrats on the anni, this sounds like a great way to say thank you.

Can I take a picture of myself giving sticks to myself?

Great contest, thanks for the support.

Great contest and cause!!  I hope to participate.

Thank you for this contest.....but this is about giving and I thank you for that more. 

Thanks for the contest. My only thought is that it is going to be a bit awkward to ask for a pic with them. It then seems like you were only being generous to get something out of it. However I will see what I can do and will surly give out a few sticks pic or no pic!

Paul

I think its all in good fun. I'd just say my cigar forum is having a contest for troops and veterans. No one will look at you funny when you're thanking them for their service :)

Great way to give respect & show support to the troops!!  :thumbs:
Congrats on the anniversary.

Congrats on making it to two and :cheers: to many more.

Brickhouse said:
Can I take a picture of myself giving sticks to myself?

Great contest, thanks for the support.
LoL, infinite entries!