Chip off the ole Parker!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Atlanta is it? Probably pretty nice temps right about now. Lets hope it holds so Santa can make his deliveries without incident. I hope you like crusty CC's and Davidoff's because Santa don't play too many other games.

Like most people still trying to earn a living, I've got a lot going on but will be sure your package goes out in plenty of time for pre holiday enjoyment.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday.

Santa

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
Thank you Santa. I do like crusty CC's and Davidoff's. Please know whatever you choose to send is much appreciated.

Happy holidays to you and yours.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Hi Chip,
Looks like all is well in the delivery department. Tracking #9505513251521343635235
Enjoy your holidays Chip!
Santa

Cparker

My dogs don't smoke
Santa oh Santa, overboard you did go. I was good this year, you package say so! Thank you so much for the package. I am humbled by you generosity and I will enjoy these cigar. Thank you. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And if these holidays do not work, substitute those that do.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
You are very welcome Chip. I hope the package brings you a small smile when when smoking to remember the good in life. I hope you and yours have a great holiday.