• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas gist for a client

JBL11183

Lurker
First I want to apologize if I posted this already. I attempted to post this earlier but isn't think it posted.

Either way I want to send a gift to a client of mine. He enjoys cigars. I know he is a fan of the padron 1926 and opus( who isn't haha) I recently got a great deal on a fuente story black box that I hade gotten for myself. I got it more for the box because I collect boxes. The cigars that come in it are phenomenal and the presentation is spectacular. At fist I was going to send him a sampler and give him a few pardons like a couple 80th 85th 45th and 44th out of my personal stash. Maybe thrown in a BHK or two, but for a gift the presentation of the Fuente story is just so nice. Keep in mind I'm not looking to spend a fortune. I know that the sampler he will end up with more cigars I feel like sending him a plastic bag with some cigars is cheesy, i would like the gift to be some what impressive.

Any ideas on what I can do?.. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!.

Edited for spelling

LOL Clint!

Here's a suggestion:
2011 Limited Edition Lost City Assortment Box

Maybe see if your local has any jars or nice ash trays that could be used as a backdrop for the cigars. For example if you could get your hands on a Tat Black jar or something similar, and throw a bunch of nice cigars in there.

Haha I had one eye open and I still tried correct it three timmes.. It's not my fault it this damn iPad haha