Christmas is still a ways away.....

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
I was going through this section, and the Secret Santa thing looks awesome! I know I'm going to be 2 months short of 6 months by the time this gets underway for 2020, so I don't qualify as a recipient, but would be very interested in being a Secret Santa to some lucky "kid". Is there room for this to happen, or are the Santas already determined?

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
There were be a SS2020 post made sometime probably early November. Stick around, and raise your requests at that time. Kids/Santas are assigned based on who wants to participate when the call goes out.

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
I was going through this section, and the Secret Santa thing looks awesome! I know I'm going to be 2 months short of 6 months by the time this gets underway for 2020, so I don't qualify as a recipient, but would be very interested in being a Secret Santa to some lucky "kid". Is there room for this to happen, or are the Santas already determined?
Nick is correct. We typically have someone run Secret Santa and they assign kids and ensure every kid receives a gift. I don't remember there being a time restriction, but if people vouch for you, it should be good.

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Nick is correct. We typically have someone run Secret Santa and they assign kids and ensure every kid receives a gift. I don't remember there being a time restriction, but if people vouch for you, it should be good.
This! You can ask Rod for an exception to the rule at that time.

CarsonTheCat

Don't mind me, I'm just a cat
Thanks guys! Even if I'm not eligible to "receive", I would still like to able to "give". But I'll definitely PM Rod whenever the SS2020 happens, see if he will make an exception.