• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas list

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
What’s on your Christmas list? Cigars or not cigars, I don’t care.
I’m looking for cycling shoes, chainsaw and leaf blower. Plus cigars, and whiskey.

New set of wireless earbuds since mine kicked the bucket. And a fleece lined flannel jacket.

I need a new pair of good sunglasses, as mine are about ten years old now and the UV coating is delaminating something fierce. Cigars are always good, but don't expect the fam to really be buying me much in that way. I'm always game for new Converse colors that I don't have, too!

I’m hoping to get The Sonos Connect interface so I can dust off the vinyl collection I probably haven’t listened to in 25 years or more. It will allow me to connect and stream wirelessly throughout the home. I pulled it out of a box and found stuff that goes back to when I was about 12. Steppenwolf, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Yes, Eric Clapton, Grateful Dead, AC DC, Prince, John Mayall, John Fogerty, Richard Pryor Live Stand Up Comendy, and lots more. Already bought the turntable. ?

Hoping for tools: belt grinder, drill press, Milwaukee M18 sander, that sorta thing.

I'm hoping to pick up some woodworking tools. Hand plane, chisels, dovetail saw, etc.
Of course, a bandsaw and drill press would be awesome too.

BTW, which turntable did you end up with, John...?? In a past life, I sold high end audio stuff and was the in house turntable setup guy.

All my biggest wants are intangibles. More free time. Peace of mind. Better health. I guess more booze, smokes, and love from my girl wouldn't be bad either.

BTW, which turntable did you end up with, John...?? In a past life, I sold high end audio stuff and was the in house turntable setup guy.
Nothing special Tom. Just something to get me started. It’s a ION Profile Procand the reason I got it is that I’m interested in taking the tracks and saving them to file so I can listen to the crackle and pop from vinly on a saved file.