• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Christmas Smokes.

madurotrout

Padron Fan
Merry Christmas from Maryland. Sunny and low 50's today after 60's and steady rain all day yesterday.

Santa came a day early to our house this year. My wife is a nurse, and drew the wonderful shifts of Christmas Eve night and Christmas Day night. Her hospital only has one holiday requirement each year. One year you work Thanksgiving, and the following year you work Christmas. All of the other holidays are staffed by volunteer sign ups. All this said, we opted for Santa to come early so my wife could watch our daughter open gifts.

Did Santa treat my brothers "right"? I received a great Secret Santa package from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. If he is reading this...Thank You Again!!! I purchased a fiver of Exclusivos and Imperials along with a black Padron hat. I handed these items to my wife and said Santa dropped them off and asked if she could wrap them. She already thinks I am crazy. LOL!

My wife is sleeping, cartoons are on TV, and all the toys are opened and put together. Daddy is going to sneak out to the garage for a bit. :)

Poured a fresh cup of coffee
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12293]
and grabbed a Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo Maduro.