• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ciagrs and Children a tradition anyone!

chris14001

Hey guys how are you? Just wondering if anyone has done this before. I am getting ready to have TWINS, yes TWINS!! Oh boy!!! Time to wake up and realize my life is going to change. But I am buying a couple special boxes of cigars and going to TRY and only smoke one a year for 25 years. Has anyone ever done this?? And if anyone has what do you really do with that 25 year old cigar! Do you smoke it? Just wondering would like to hear what you guys think.

Thanks Chris

Holy shit, congratulations man! Boy oh boy is your life never going to be the same. You might be better off at starting their college fund with that $200 instead of buy cigars. :laugh:

This is my first time ever saying this: Search is your friend!;)

oh... Congrats on the twins!

Holy shit, congratulations man! Boy oh boy is your life never going to be the same. You might be better off at starting their college fund with that $200 instead of buy cigars. :laugh:

Thank you!! haha I know that would be the right thing to do! But im a well budgeted man and have set aside both a college fund an a cigar fund!!!

Congrats on the twins! I also have twins (boys). Mine are almost 3 years old now, get LOTS of sleep now because you will not get any once they come.

Have you found out yet what the gender of the twins are?

ETA - Have you looked into local twins clubs yet? If not, you might want to look into them. They are great for "new" parent support, and a lot of them have garage sale type things that all of the members sell used clothing, toys, furniture. Most of the time you can find everything for REALLY good prices. We bought our bedroom set for the boys from our club, $1300 setup for $500 (included convertible crib, 5 drawer dresser, and a 3 drawer dresser).

Congrats on the twins! I also have twins (boys). Mine are almost 3 years old now, get LOTS of sleep now because you will not get any once they come.

Have you found out yet what the gender of the twins are?

ETA - Have you looked into local twins clubs yet? If not, you might want to look into them. They are great for "new" parent support, and a lot of them have garage sale type things that all of the members sell used clothing, toys, furniture. Most of the time you can find everything for REALLY good prices. We bought our bedroom set for the boys from our club, $1300 setup for $500 (included convertible crib, 5 drawer dresser, and a 3 drawer dresser).

Hey thanks! Congrats to you making it 3 years and still being able to smoke hahaha. I guess you can say we are in a twins club. Our best friends who live couple houses just had twin girls in feb. also we will be the 8th set of twins in the neighborhood!!!! WTF!!!!! hahaha not one set is older than 3 years old. WOW. Something in the water hahaha

I thought you were asking if anyone smoked cigars and ate chicken anymore. I then reread it and saw you wrote children. Then I thought about how funny it would be if you really asked that.

It's early and my eyes aren't what they used to be, so give me a break.

I thought you were asking if anyone smoked cigars and ate chicken anymore. I then reread it and saw you wrote children. Then I thought about how funny it would be if you really asked that.

It's early and my eyes aren't what they used to be, so give me a break.

WOW thats AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats...one of the reasons I refuse to have kids. My Grandma on my Dad's side and my Grandma on my Mom's side was both twins. Both their twin sisters died before they was 3 years old. I just don't like the odds. :laugh:

Again congrats.

Congrats. The tradition that I adhere to (and a few other guys I know, too) is to buy a box of cigars that were the same vintage month and year as the birth of my kids. I have a box of RASS from March of 2008 for my daughter Amelie and a box of SLR Serie A from August 2005 for my daughter Kaia. I smoke the respective cigars on their birthdays. I will probably save the last one for the day they get married....which by the grace of god will not come well before the box of cigars runs out. No marriage before the age of 25. Hell, not dating before the age of 25 would suit me fine.

Congratulations. Kids are great fun.

As for the cigars, that was my original plan, but I'm smoking them all now. At the rate we're going up here I won't be able to smoke them in 10 years unless I finish building that underground bunker in the woods out back. Fuggin' do gooders.:angry:

I'm thoroughly enjoying the box I was fortunate to find from 2002. I'll give the 2007s a little more time.

Congrats. The tradition that I adhere to (and a few other guys I know, too) is to buy a box of cigars that were the same vintage month and year as the birth of my kids. I have a box of RASS from March of 2008 for my daughter Amelie and a box of SLR Serie A from August 2005 for my daughter Kaia. I smoke the respective cigars on their birthdays. I will probably save the last one for the day they get married....which by the grace of god will not come well before the box of cigars runs out. No marriage before the age of 25. Hell, not dating before the age of 25 would suit me fine.

No dating wow I feel like we know eachother!! hahahaha what it means to be a Dad!!!! awsome

Congrats...one of the reasons I refuse to have kids. My Grandma on my Dad's side and my Grandma on my Mom's side was both twins. Both their twin sisters died before they was 3 years old. I just don't like the odds. :laugh:

Again congrats.

Do you write Congratulatory cards for Hallmark?

Congrats on the pending birth of your twins. While life will never be the same, things are changing for the better, even of you are getting less sleep. I have two kids myself, but not twins. They are actually 6 months apart. I bought a 50 cab of CCs for each with the box codes corresponding to the month and year of their birth. I smoke a cigar from each cab on their respective birthdays. So far I've been good about it. Hopefully I will be around long enough and still smoking cigars when my youngest is 50. That would make me 89 years old.

Congrats on the pending birth of your twins. While life will never be the same, things are changing for the better, even of you are getting less sleep. I have two kids myself, but not twins. They are actually 6 months apart. I bought a 50 cab of CCs for each with the box codes corresponding to the month and year of their birth. I smoke a cigar from each cab on their respective birthdays. So far I've been good about it. Hopefully I will be around long enough and still smoking cigars when my youngest is 50. That would make me 89 years old.

Awsome. Thanks again. Well you should have like 2-3 each birthday to make up for time!!!!!

Congrats! I have a box of BBFs from SEP 07 and a box of RA Celestiales Finos from JUN 09 that I smoke on each of my daughters birthdays...after three years the Bolis are starting to get really good!