• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Girl® for 01/06/09

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
it's not a REAL Cigar Girl®

598668b2.jpg

haha -- I swear, this one looks like a tranny, Ray!

warning_notwoman.gif

I have to admit, i rather like girls in lingerie, she looks like she wants to kick ass. :0

warning_notwoman.gif

I have to concur with Moki on this one. Short, stubby fingers and not long,elegant ones that should be gracing a proper woman. And just above the scarf, I swear that is the bulge of an adam's apple. I could be wrong however.

warning_notwoman.gif

I have to concur with Moki on this one. Short, stubby fingers and not long,elegant ones that should be gracing a proper woman. And just above the scarf, I swear that is the bulge of an adam's apple. I could be wrong however.

Yep X2 mate

The question is ...would you say any thing if ya woke up with it :whistling:

not_sure_if_want.jpg

not_sure_if_want.jpg

:laugh: Where do you get these photos? Hilarious.

Well, the boobs are fake... The adam's apple is apparent... The face is somewhat masculine... My money would have to go on 'dude'. The real question is why do all these tranny's like to be photographed with cigars? And where does AVB keep finding them?

What gives Ray? I think you're messing with us.

What I really wanna know is who the chick in his signature is. She's 10x hotter than the tranny.

Thats got to be Joan Jett!!!!! She can kick my ass anytime!