• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Harley on Ebay

Sweet bike....I love that front fender. :thumbs:

Not a bad looking bike...fella is up there around Boca, West Palm somewheres. Any of our BOTLs from that neck of the woods have a hunch who this might belong to?

Love the paint work on that bike. Very nice. I'm curious though. How easy is it to smoke a cigar when riding. Does anyone doing it? I guess you have to have the open face helmet and maybe somewhere to hold the cigar up by he gauges?

How easy is it to smoke a cigar when riding. Does anyone doing it? I guess you have to have the open face helmet and maybe somewhere to hold the cigar up by he gauges?

I've done it. Way more trouble than it's worth for me though.

There is a concern for the lovely Ms. Spiff too. She has concerns about getting hit with anytihng from the firey end of it. Suffice it to say I seldom do it, just cause I prefer more to sit and enjoy my smoke. In this case, doing Mach 6 on the back of a bike does not qualify. :cool:

my buddy is in theprocess of designing a bike with acigar paint job, he smokes on his bike all the time.

John Anderson from Drapers' Tobacconist in DC has a beautiful Harley done up with a cigar theme. I think it was featured in CA magazine too.