• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Newbie!

hungsolo

CP Newbie in training.
Hi, everbody!

A friend recommended this site to me, so I can start on the great road to cigar enjoyment. I'm in the process of building a small coolador, and he mentioned something about some beads in lieu of an actual humidifier. I think they were called "climax beads" or something - initially, I thought this was going to be a "different" kind of forum until he explained that was the company that made them... :p

Could someone point me in the right direction for getting some of these? I have some cigars on the way, but nowhere to put them until I build the coolador.

Thanks!

Aaron.

That friend of yours must be some big L000ser! :sign:

Here is a link to the thread about Climmax beads:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=1359

The user Vern has the phone number to call listed in the thread. Order the 65%.

The web site is http://www.climmax.com/

Depending on the discount Vern gives us, it might be cheaper to order from Bargain Humidors here:
Bargain Humidors Hey Vern! Can we count on getting the media for less from you?? :D

Welcome to CP, about time you signed up!

Matt

Aloha
Welcome to CP
The people here very knowlegable :thumbs:
explore the site, read the older threads
there's lots to learn :D

Bill

Welcome, and you better get a bigger cooler, you'll need it, and probably an extra room in your house. :D :D

Welcome to CP Aaron. Grab a cigar, sit back, and enjoy the ride.
Bryan :thumbs:

Welcome aboard.

Read, read, and read some more. You will learn a lot from this place. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP! Send me all of your cigars so I can see if they are on the "APPROVED" list or not. :p :p :p

Welcome..... take some time ot look araound and get to know the <virtual> faces. Alot of great folks here with alot of info to share. Also, make sure you check out the Newbie sampler thread in the Hot Deals / Trades section. You won't be dissapointed.

Welcome. Ignore the rule that says you have to send two cigars to each member that welcomes you. One will be plenty! :lookup: :D :sign: :sign:

Glad to have you around.
John V Motown, home of the Laker Slayers!

Welcome aboard. You'll find this to be an outstanding forum, filled with amazing and friendly people. Enjoy it and stay here often. :)