• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar & Pipe GIF's

brennapipes

Hey everyone. I'm sure some of you here are interested in building social media pages. Well, I've found a technique that a lot of people have been using for quite some time. It's an old method but it works like magic to get people's attention. Now, usually people have what's called 'banner blindness.'

Banner Blindness occurs when someone is scrolling through their newsfeed and nothing interesting pops out to them. And then all of the sudden something interesting that grabs their attention pop's up. Usually this is an animated picture or a video set onto autoplay.

Check this out, if you go here https://wisepipes.com/pipe-gif then you'll see a company who uses them to drive in viewers to their blog.

Also, using GIF's could help Cigarpass gain more popularity as people post GIF's and share them around the internet. Powerful technique to attract viewers. If you're with me, let's rally for the enabling of GIF's on Cigar Pass to increase the level of entertainment we have!

Hey everyone. I'm sure some of you here are interested in building social media pages. Well, I've found a technique that a lot of people have been using for quite some time. It's an old method but it works like magic to get people's attention. Now, usually people have what's called 'banner blindness.'

Banner Blindness occurs when someone is scrolling through their newsfeed and nothing interesting pops out to them. And then all of the sudden something interesting that grabs their attention pop's up. Usually this is an animated picture or a video set onto autoplay.

Check this out, if you go here https://wisepipes.com/pipe-gif then you'll see a company who uses them to drive in viewers to their blog.

Also, using GIF's could help Cigarpass gain more popularity as people post GIF's and share them around the internet. Powerful technique to attract viewers. If you're with me, let's rally for the enabling of GIF's on Cigar Pass to increase the level of entertainment we have!

Huh? We're here to talk about cigars and most things that go with them. Posting GIF's to attract viewers, isn't something I'm interested in doing. Maybe I'm missing the intent of your post and you joining the forum.

Why are you shilling a "pipe" site? Are you affiliated with wise pipes?

More read. Less post.