• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Shops in Los Angeles

PuroEsq

The Member Formerly Known as "JAEwing"
I will be in the Century City area of Los Angeles on January 5th for an afternoon mediation. Thinking of taking a later flight so I can check out a local cigar shop. I will flying in and out of LAX.

Where should I go? I have "Googled" some but have no clue. I see Lone Wolf, Cohiba, Hollywood Smoke, Mr. & Mrs. Cigars, Tobacco Trader etc etc etc.

Any ideas? Anyone care to meet up for a cigar?

- Jason

The only one in the list that I've been to is Cohiba. The place was pretty small and the prices were pretty large.

Would be interested in meeting up for a smoke if timing permits. :thumbs:

The only one in the list that I've been to is Cohiba. The place was pretty small and the prices were pretty large.

Would be interested in meeting up for a smoke if timing permits. :thumbs:

I will by flying in on Monday the 5th and the Mediation is at 1pm. I do not anticipate that it will take long (an hour maybe) and then if I have some place to go I will take a later flight (8PM) and hang out for awhile.

Hopefully others will chime in and let me know some great places to go hang out and have a cigar in the LA area somewhat near LAX.

As for meeting up ... well that is my schedule. Let me know if you are interested as it would be great to meet another CP member.

- Jason

I'm happy to herf on Monday. Having no experience with cigar shops in the area, I don't have much of an opinion as to where. I can probably be available to start between 2-3pm. :thumbs: