• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Tracker

Charlieb

Just wondering.
GilV, I noticed the site is up, but I can't get into the tracker section. Is the site up and working, or is the IP different?
The site is a great resource.
Thanks in advance...

We tyransfered the site to a new (and we thought better) ISP. We have been having many problems with theis new ISP for a little over a week. They have been VERY unresponsive to our requests for service.So now Im faced with a decision, keep on bushing these folks for look for yet ANOTHER ISP to transfer the site to. Of course life has shown that even chaging to a "better" ISP does not guarantee good service.This is VERY frustrating, as a person who makes a living creating Internet applications, I can't understand my inability to find a reliable ISP at a reasonable price.I appreciate your support for cigartarcker.com. I believed it could be a resonably helpful system if I could get a few improvements implemented and get it hosted on a reliable ISP.
:cool: