• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarbid.com

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
Is anyone here familiar with this site. I need help I can't stop bidding! :eek: I won 2 lots last nite bid on 2 more this morning! LOL
Seriously though if you all have not seen it you have to check it out, watch out though it can be addicting!
I'll give you a little taste of what I'm talking about one of the bids I won yesterday was for Laluna reserva '96 pack of 5, ring 50, length 6" for &#367.00
You guys got to check it out! :biggrin:

I’ve noticed CigarBid & almost put in a bid but got scared off by all the personal info. You have to supply when registering. Maybe it was just the mode I was in at the time. I remember looking at a 5 Vegas deal that looked real good. Maybe I’ll give it another look-see.

I was worried about that myself at first, but I only filled in the required info. I have also been bidding on there since Oct. of 2000 and have had no problems with shipping and security issues or products. I have won about 13 lots give or take. I would suggest that when you get the option at sign up have all your lots sent5 out on fridays at once to lower your shipping costs. Good luck

I have put in a few bids on this sight. I won a bundle of £a £una ££HB Coladas, 25 for &#3613.00. Shipped on a Friday and arrived at my door on Monday. Good sevice on the first try. I'll keep going there. You can get some excellent deals.

Darren,Now everyone's gonna out-bid you for spreading the news. lol :)

Thats alright I just needed to spread the love. :biggrin:
Besides I need some competition I think after these last ones my wife is ganna kick me out! LOL Seriously, does anyone have a room for rent? :confused: LOL

I know what you mean Darren. I see a deal on there and have to bid on it. I think we are all bidding against each other and just driving the price up. I've bid on some and afterwards hoped for someone to outbid me because I didn't really want the cigars. :cheesy:

Good site, good prices, good service.
I highly recommend cigarbid.comBob

i've been a regular there for over a year now. good place to shop if you want to fill your humidors quickly <and cheaply> with a lot of variety. yep, but now the secret's out. maybe we should start putting "cigarpass.com" in the comments section so we can avoid outbidding each other? :) i've got about 4 or 5 current bids going right now plus i'm waiting on some other lots i already won.

I've been there going on a year as well; I've noticed, as with other auctions sites, that as they become popular the final prices more closely approximate normal mail order prices, but you can still get deals if you're patient and discriminating.I like Darryl's idea of putting "cigarpass" (or maybe just "cp") in the comments field when you bid. Could be helpful for box splitting and trading??
(Edited by avh at 4:06 pm on Mar. 8, 2001)

I can't believe how much some people are willing to pay for bad cigars....but there are some good deals

'cp' sounds good. tex, you just gotta lurk around til something decent comes around. eventually it does. yeah, the more people the closer the bids end at (or sometimes over) retail, that's definitely true. (and then there's that urge to keep bidding...)

I believe from now on I will be placing a CP next to mybids. When I get enough I think I may start a cigarbid pass LOL

That's a great idea - about putting CigarPass.com in the comments field - that way you guys won't outbid fellow members. :) I just checked out cigarbid (I've known about it for a while, just never really used it), and I'm gonna start bidding soon. I was just checking out some of the prices, looks great!Rod

I've been a cigarbid bidder for a year of more now. It's actually an affilliate of cigars international.
I've gotten some really good deals there before, and I've seen a lot get bid up pretty high.
It's a good way to check out 4 or 5 new stogs without commiting to a whole box.
CC