• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARfest 2010 ticket info out today

stogieman

" Herf King "
I just received the official email from CI stating that the tickets go on sale 0500(5am) on the 8th of February:

http://www.cigarfest.org/index.asp

Mark your calendars as last years tickets were sold out in like 28 minutes...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I dont think I am going this year....unless I find a job real soon. Its probably going to be more money and more people once again. I may just go and hang out in the parking lot and attend your after party Charlie.

Tazman

I dont think I am going this year....unless I find a job real soon. Its probably going to be more money and more people once again. I may just go and hang out in the parking lot and attend your after party Charlie.

Tazman

No problem George, and as we all know, the tailgating prior and the after party at the huge gazebo is the best....... :D :thumbs: :p

Thanks all... I will be buying tickets exactly when they go on sale.... Hope to see some of you there...

CI's system just crashed!!! I was in 3 times to get my tickets and each time it knocked me off. We'll see how long it takes to come back up....... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

CI's system just crashed!!! I was in 3 times to get my tickets and each time it knocked me off. We'll see how long it takes to come back up....... :whistling: :thumbs: :cool:

Had the same problem... Finally I just kept calling the number till I got through and ordered over the phone. I got my 2 VIH Tickets... YAY!! Sooooo are there any good spots to go to after Cigarfest is done ?

Had the same problem... Finally I just kept calling the number till I got through and ordered over the phone. I got my 2 VIH Tickets... YAY!! Sooooo are there any good spots to go to after Cigarfest is done ?

Congrats Nick, I kept calling as well and when I finally got through, the meassage stated that the General Admission & VIH Tickets are sold out....... :angry:

Oh yeah, their site is still down so those telemarkerters must have been real busy......

Congrats Nick, I kept calling as well and when I finally got through, the meassage stated that the General Admission & VIH Tickets are sold out....... :angry:

Oh yeah, their site is still down so those telemarkerters must have been real busy......

Man I am so sorry Charlie :( I was looking forward to meeting you at Cigarfest... Well it pisses me off that they weren't 100% prepared for the volume of internet activity and also phone calls they got... I will just have to come to another HERF some time to share some smokes with such a great BOTL...

Man I am so sorry Charlie :( I was looking forward to meeting you at Cigarfest... Well it's pisses me off that they weren't 100% prepared for the volume of internet activity and also phone calls they got... I will just have to come to another HERF some time to share some smokes with such a great BOTL...

Nick, don't worry as myself and the S/BOTL from West Point / Newburgh area will get tickets as we have the past few years....... :)

Awesome!! We will definitely have to get together when we are there. I am looking forward to meeting people from CP when I am there.

Wish I could go but I will be in Miami all next week, vacation fun so it ain't all that bad.

Wish I could go but I will be in Miami all next week, vacation fun so it ain't all that bad.

My ass! If I can make it to a CI event, so can you....It's in May so that gives you plenty of time. I'm reserving a 2 bedroom suite at the hotel, so you can take the other room.

Im pissed I wasnt able to get my hands on a ticket! I was at CI last year but didnt even get to enjoy it because I was sick the whole time and pretty much just stayed in my hotel room. Boo! Oh well, I'll shoot for next year.