• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigarlady is back and BIGGER than ever...literally!

cigarlady

What a better day than Friday the 13th to come and visit the board. Most people don't care for this day, so I thought I would stop by with a bit of good news for all of our cigar friends.

Rod gave me an early birthday present, literally! We are very excited to announce that we will be welcoming our first baby to the CigarPass family on my birthday, July 3 (or somewhere around there depending on when he/she decides to make a grand entrance). We will keep everyone posted and if I feel brave enough, will share some photos of my new figure. :D

Happy Friday to you all!
Ashley

How awesome is that! Rod is gonna be a daddy! :thumbs:

Congrats to you Ash and Rod, you guys are great and here's to a happy & healthy pregnancy with all the best!

-Jimmy

Congrats to both of you. While Clinton would be a fine choice for a boy's name, you might also consider Arturo, Orlando, Hendrik and Litto. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Good for you. The experience of raising your child will warm you, humble you, anger you, and shape you into being a super grandparent. What a great life experience. Congratulations to you both.

Congratulation to both of you! July is a great Birthday month. :whistling: Of course June's okay too if s/he decides to come a little early.

Congrats Ashley and Rod! One of the greatest adventures in life will soon begin!