• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com Cigar Pass

CP

Administrator
Hey gang Im starting a NEW pass kinda suggested by Rod.Everyone sends me ONE stick to start with, no restrictions send what you want.I'll start the pass, we do the usual take/put thing so we get to try new stuff and Rod will be the last guy...he gets all the sticks!!!(Rod did not suggested this that was my idea) what to you sayOne way to pay heim back and have fun at the same time!!!Any takers?

Hi Tim, I've got the box.......it arrived here friday and I will send it your way tomorrow! It has been a busy weekend and I will post my puts and takes later today. Some of the cigars in the box are in pretty rough (garbage) shape, broken and unusable. I can't do anything with them, just pass them along like they were passed to me.

Paul,I noticed the same when I had the box, especially one in a bag by itself with what looked like a wet paper towel. I just remembered that some of the sticks were sent out in Sept. for this pass. and figured that was the reason of the condition of a few of them.

Yep, some of them are pretty rough.......like the paper towel one and the Dominican Cohiba......nasty. Anyhow I got the box late on Fri. and sent it out today, you should have it soon Tim! The tracking # is 0300 1290 0009 1435 8049.Takes:
Te Amo, torpedo
Partagas, perfecto
Jose Piedra, coronaPuts:
Don Diego, corona major
Cinta Azul, robusto
Consuegra, corona
Tabantillas, curchill

Heads up Rod. The pass is on it's way to you. Man, you should be really happy when you open this one. You'll be smoking cigars for at least a month. Confirmation is as follows: 0310 2990 0002 1768 0363I also included all of the cigars I recieved as taxes. A big thanks to all who participated and even gifted me with a few. Thank you everyone for who participated in this pass. I know Rod will be speechless.

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!I just received the box, and it is loaded with cigars. You have all been extremely generous, and I can't thank you enough. I will be starting a cigar pass this week.Again, thank you all very much. You guys are by far the BEST group out there!Best Wishes,Rod