• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars At Your Price- Good source?

H311oLHD

Hey guys,

I've always been a cautious buyer and know that if something is too good to be true, than it probably is...

That being said, is CigarsAtYourPrice.com a good source to buy cigars? I noticed they posted a message in the retailers section offering free ground shipping on orders of $50+. I just don't want to get screwed out of $ if I don't have to! My google search came up with one happy dude from another cigar forum. Also, curious as to how this works for the owner, probably works some deals with manufacturers and then goes after volume?

Thanks for insights guys!

-Aaron

Aaron, In my experience they are fine. You won't always get them for any less than most other places. But the prices are very good, just start low and work your way up to what your willing to spend. The good stuff goes quickley like everywhere else though.

Lefty

Aaron, In my experience they are fine. You won't always get them for any less than most other places. But the prices are very good, just start low and work your way up to what your willing to spend. The good stuff goes quickley like everywhere else though.

Lefty

Thanks for the info, Lefty!!

Yep... Lefty offers good info. Also have had good experience. Shipping seems to take a day or to longer out here, but well packed. And always best if you can order enough for free shipping. [smoke on]