• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars for fishing trip

chiefmd

Bone Fixer
I am going on a fishing trip next weekend and am looking for some cigars to take with me. I would prefer an inexpensive cigar but one that I would enjoy as well. It will be windy so I would like a cigar that could hold up for the conditions. Preferably cost appropriate that I could give some away if people on the boat wanted some. It will only be four or so of us on the boat. I am thinking something in a Churchill or toro size. Thanks!

Not a vitola you were considering, but the Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sun Grown would be my choice

That actually looks pretty good.  I'll add it to my list of cigars to look at when I go to my local B&M.  Thanks!

2nd the cuban beli. One of my affordable go to smokes. Speaking of which, I need some more!

I can't think of a thing that goes well with Dramamine and saltines.

Doc

Dramamine? Real sailors don't use dramamine...but let's not talk about that deep sea fishing trip I took in Pensacola after I transferred off the ship, thinking I was a badass.

I don't know what goes well with wet hands, fish stink and night crawler guts. Maybe a grape White Owl.

broblues said:
I don't know what goes well with wet hands, fish stink and night crawler guts. Maybe a grape White Owl.
Why didn't someone mention this before? :thumbs: