CigarStan... uh.. CigarFran... uh dammit... CGARDAN!!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Santa’s been into the snaps a little early this year... HoHoHooooYEAH!!! @CgarDan

Tell Santa what you like young fella? A little “forbidden fruit”? Cock Tails? Some hair of the dawg??? We’ve heard you have been pretty naughty, which in my book will get you WHATEVER you want 😂

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

CigSid

Love this place...
Santa take care of Dan, he’s a great brother! Judging from some of his posts, he loves the sticks from that island south of key west 👍

CgarDan

Dear Santa

I do love me some ISOMs but really my biggest wish here is to have some BOTLs from and around NYC or those traveling here to get together for a HERF. Sharing the sticks, smoking them together and having a few laughs is the best part of this hobby !!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Dear Santa

I do love me some ISOMs but really my biggest wish here is to have some BOTLs from and around NYC or those traveling here to get together for a HERF. Sharing the sticks, smoking them together and having a few laughs is the best part of this hobby !!
If I could fit everyone into my sleigh, I would certainly fulfill this wish, but Santa has put on a few too many pounds to even put Mrs Claus in the passenger seat HO HO 😂 HOOOO!!

So, now that we got that out of the way, tell Santa what you love in your spare time? Beer, whiskey, TEQUILA (I’ve got a worm with your name on it)

You don’t want Santa to try to guess what you like, because it my be a thong with Rudolph’s big red nose on them 😂

thinde

Lobstah; the other white meat!
Dear Santa

Where do you smoke in the city Dan?

CgarDan

Santa when it comes to refreshments I love me some dark rum. Pairs really well with cigars 😉

@thinde. Mostly I smoke in Brooklyn. There is a really nice lounge not far from me. Conquistador cigar lounge. But I am game to travel to the city to meet fellow BOTLs

thinde

Lobstah; the other white meat!
Santa when it comes to refreshments I love me some dark rum. Pairs really well with cigars 😉

@thinde. Mostly I smoke in Brooklyn. There is a really nice lounge not far from me. Conquistador cigar lounge. But I am game to travel to the city to meet fellow BOTLs
Looks like a nice shop. If I ever find myself down there I’ll yell first. Maybe we can have a smoke.

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Santa has been busy, and with the help of the elves has 2 packages coming to you Daniel!!

First package has a bit of alcohol, will be there Thursday, and will need an adult to sign for it... the FedEx tracking number is 777207971821

Second package will be there Friday, and has some sexy undergarments and.... uh oops..; that was supposed to be for Mrs Claus 🤶 HoHoHaaaHaaaaa... 😂 oh well, enjoy… that tracking number is 9405503699300191152082 and will be delivered by the faithful and efficient USPS 😜

Please let Santa know that everything got there safely 😃

CgarDan

Wow Santa
Looks like Christmas will be a Jolly one this year :p Oh yeah send my best to Mrs Claus 😙