• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigSid’s great Kreskin imitation...

No 2

Start 8:55 am slightly congested, maybe allergies?

Looks to be minuto size, nice triple cap. Looks to have a very slight box press.

0AC200AE-C238-4B95-99EF-AB647A49BD9C.jpeg

That could be a number of Cubans, RA SCC, Boli CJ, Party Short, and the San Cristobal El Principe, there’s also the Punch regional, but they are very hard to come by...

First smell test:

Very light aromas of sweet hay, faint smell of leather...

Dry draw:

Not much there, maybe a bit of fruit...

Very first puff, young Cuban 3 years or less...Getting some Partagas flavors, dry hay...

847AA5B0-6204-445B-B803-AD2DE099BEB4.jpeg

Into the first third, definitely getting some fruity taste, with floral overtones... just like a San Cristobal, or RA... can I rule out Boli and Partagas? Well, we are still in the first third... let’s give it a chance...

Into the 2nd third (doesn’t take long with this size) floral sweetness is up front, Dry hay still hanging around.

Halfway point, I am leaning towards... still hard to tell, but not Partagas and not Boli...

06AF9B4D-8C49-4FA9-AAC8-7F2F3E2D200F.jpeg

Into the final 3rd, burn has been perfect, with no touch ups. Getting some nice leather, dry hay, and just a bit of fruitiness... Buttery aftertaste, very pleasant. No pepper or spices...

Done.

676278B9-41DA-4431-9C42-72C081C59BDE.jpeg

• Total smoke time 41 minutes (usually 30 minutes on this size, I took my time)
  • Never once did I think Non Cuban
  • Left with a creamy buttery aftertaste
  • Official verdict: I haven’t smoked a lot of San Christobal, and never the El Principe, but with the flavor profile, and by process of elimination, that is my guess.
  • Score 92 (edited to add score)

Last edited:
So what does everyone think, should I reveal these one at a time. Potential upset if Bill gets some wrong 😳or potential “ omnipotence “ complex if he keeps getting them right. 💆‍♂️

or should I drive him nuts with anticipation only revealing the results once all 4 of the unbanked sticks are reviewed ? 😈

As he goes, even if he is wrong on every stick which probably won’t happen, Bill is a good sport...And if he gets them all right, well he is the chosen one as we suspected!!! 😆

I say let him know as he goes and for what it’s worth I have terminated a great number of El Principe and from sight only I don’t think this it it.

When he’s done. That way he can’t rule out any particular brand some they are all so close in size, etc.

As WE go. The hell with Bill... I think we deserve to know! 🤣

Funny he picked the SCEP; I haven't smoked a ton of them, but that was the one I first say, "nahhhh, that's not it", just by sight.

This is awesome. This will be fun to follow regardless of how/when it’s revealed

Is there any way to let everyone EXCEPT him know 😇