• Hi Guest! Don't miss out on this year's Secret Santa event! Sign Up Today!

Cigsid’s “look at me look at me” bomb review contest :P Partagas Regalias de la Reina Bueno 1960

Succubus

Go ahead and like me now, you know you’re going to anyways. Working on the review now, so it’ll be up before 11:59pm when all you old farts are asleep anyways :p um, thanks, bye!

@CigSid @jfields @George Scott @Puros Locos @Maduro Clint @Brickhouse @Scap @BlindedByScience @CMontoya79 @MNBrian @ironpeddler @Johnny B @Corneighdo @vortex @jbfurdog @cigars&coffee @Napa_Smokes @golfgar @kann @grateful1 @Not A Nice Person @mjolnir01 @oke&coke @cody5thou @Nihon_Ni @ilikefishes @zeemanb @MoeCizlak @britishfields :p @CigarStone @Jonesy @kona1000 @Devil Doc @AVB @bfreebern @Rod @modo22 @Thoughts @cohibasurfer @elcigarshop.com @investandprosper @Pugman1943 @brennapipes @Kid Montana @Johnny-O! @JackImpact @tone-ny @Acclaym @Nate1977 @The Black Cloud @thinde and anybody else I can’t remember off the top of my head cuz I’m 3 mojitos in!!!!

Love you guys!! ;)

Finally got a different program to work using my phone. Here’s the review.

Last edited:
Awesome review. 10/10. It was better than Cats. I would read it again and again.

Succubus

Ugh the stupid computer/software has been having issues, otherwise I would have had my review posted earlier. I’ll still post it when I can get it to work even though it’ll be past deadline.

CMontoya79

Newb Le professional!
Well done. The fact that it’s a stick greater than 2x your age, and you acknowledge this is funny to me. I don’t know why. I’m odd like that.

golfgar

Bueller.... Bueller...... Anyone....... Anyone?
Ive been trying to think of something clever to write about your “strong” effort, and when I figure it out I’ll post it up. Thanks for sharing!

Succubus

I bet that was pretty damn good with those Smores. Thanks for sharing.

Where can I get one of those poles for my wife?:D
Amazon...mine is x-pole brand and it’s great. Over $400 for mine but I had to get the extension piece cause of my elevated ceiling. Mine is a tension pole. The brand is one of the best “temporary” poles and you can even buy a stage and platform. Waiting for Josh to buy my stage, hint hint :D

Succubus

Thought I’d add that this crappy, last minute video editing app made everything appear; I’ll try to fix it to the proper lighting and repost it later.

Nihon_Ni

真喜志友幸
Where can I buy a box of IDRWTFIT cigars? :D

"Our What the Frick It Is cigars are so strong they'll make you want to punch someone in the face!" It actually sounds like a line from Cigars Intl! LOL

Succubus

Where can I buy a box of IDRWTFIT cigars? :D

"Our What the Frick It Is cigars are so strong they'll make you want to punch someone in the face!" It actually sounds like a line from Cigars Intl! LOL
I blame the mojitos Josh kept pumping out on the lack of name rememberence....and I might add they tasted stronger each time :rolleyes:

MNBrian

I can’t believe you smoked that stick after it touched that pole... do you have any idea what josh does with that thing when you’re not around?!? :D :D

Succubus

I can’t believe you smoked that stick after it touched that pole... do you have any idea what josh does with that thing when you’re not around?!? :D :D
If this is your way of trying to find out what Josh does on/with the pole to fulfill your sick fantasies....just let me know and I’ll grab a nanny cam :)