• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clearly a mistake was made

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
I'm not sure which of you noobs got the bright idea that I deserve to be included in your bombing run, but when compared to your other targets I'm pretty insignificant. With that said, unlike a fellow Missouri brethren, I have a full toolbox and know how to use them. I'll get into the box later tonight after the kids are in bed. Thanks to whoever sent this, and noobs......time to watch your asses.

They wanted to hit all the assholes. Finally hit the last one! :sign:

Great hit fellas.

May not be the last asshole, but at least they got the biggest! Good shot.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure which of you noobs got the bright idea that I deserve to be included in your bombing run, but when compared to your other targets I'm pretty insignificant. With that said, unlike a fellow Missouri brethren, I have a full toolbox and know how to use them. I'll get into the box later tonight after the kids are in bed. Thanks to whoever sent this, and noobs......time to watch your asses.

This guy's a "fog" now too? We're doomed.

jk :)

He probably sent himself a bomb, in order to bump his name onto the FOG list... Disappointed in you Sneeds... :angry:

J/K

Great target....

It took me 30 minutes and two glasses of scotch to dismantle the box last night. The only hang up I had was that some of the foam didn't set up in the middle and that crap is sticky. I still have it on my hands and knife. Got the tubes open this morning with a hammer and chisel. Thanks for the great smokes whoever sent them. Also the one tubes contents have me a good laugh. Not a bad effort newbs. I'm impressed.

Now if only I knew a couple of guys that ran a hardware store to help me plot my revenge. Oh wait........

They wanted to hit all the assholes. Finally hit the last one! :sign:

Great hit fellas.

This made beer fly up my nasal passage during a swig! I can no longer drink while reading these threads... :laugh: :laugh:

Nice hit boys. . .