• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

climmaxx beads

LuckyDawg

shootist, b.s. expert
so you just pour them in a bowl, pour in 35 ml distilled water,
let it soak in, then divide it to your various humis?
35ml for a pound doesn't sound like much. :sneaky:

ya thats it.. bazar huh. i was thinking the same thing... seems like there should be at least 1/2 cup of water..

but, i did like they say, and its working fine!

Ordered the beads for my newly built fridgador.

What..., 35ml must be wrong, better use around 1/2 a cup.

Well, I had to pour off the excess water and dry the beads to keep the humidity down where is belongs.

<------(Still learning to follow directions) ;)

They work like a charm, 70%. Haven't had to add any water yet.

Geldor - you would not be the first person to think , hmmmm, 35ml can't be right..... ROFLMAO! You should have seen the look on my wife's face when she came home from work and looked in the oven to see what I was cooking for dinner.
chef.gif

LOL!

I was just thinking strictly physics here. With a pound of beads... there's no way 35 ml of water can touch even half of the surface area. These beads fascinte me. I'm not a science guy by any stretch. Hell, my attitude is... it works. Great. :)

They even tell you in the instructions that if too much water is added, to dry them with a hair dryer.

They don't list things like that if people don't follow directions and need help getting back to level.

geldor1 said:
What..., 35ml must be wrong, better use around 1/2 a cup.
What's this about 35 ml of water? Climax beads are supposed to be inserrr.............. :lookup: Oops! Wrong spelling. My bad! :D :sign:

geldor1 said:
They even tell you in the instructions that if too much water is added, to dry them with a hair dryer.

They don't list things like that if people don't follow directions and need help getting back to level.
Not they! His name is Vern! And I have followed HIS directions on my 4 - 1/2lbs of beads in my coolerdors, The ARMOR in my coolerdor, The Tube's I use in my travel humidors and the "El ninio's" for my pocket humidor. If you are having problems, contact him! He is a great guy and will take the time to help make things right! :thumbs:

Beads rock!! Period

My humi is right for the first time since I got it! :thumbs:

Thanks LD for the split, and thanks Vern for making it possible

Joe M.,

I don't have a problem any more.
I just didn't follow the direction and added too mach water. Then had to dry the beads.

Fridgador is holdin' at 69 - 70 % since I followed the directions and got it right.