• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Vintage Maduro

darkkoffee

Just received our shippment of Cohiba Vintage Maduro.
This is a great smoke for the money!! Check out our daily specials.

....Batter Up! Again with the new posters trying to sell to my friends at higher than normal prices for cigars...but coffee...you go too far this time. Kona coffee for &#3624.99/lb....no F-in' way! :(100% Hawaiian Kona Coffee can be bought for much less directly from Hawaii! ;)www.coffeeofkona.com &#3617.50/lb. Medium or Dark Roast 100% Kona Coffee grown on their plantation. The dark roast is by far the best. I drank 4 or 5 cups today. Oily, dark beans that are fresh and delicious! Check out their wonderful website. :)These people also have Macadamia nuts that are located all around their bed & breakfast house. They are wonderful. I just finished my first pound (&#368.50/lb. -but worth every penny) and ordered two more pounds last night using my Visa card. I just can't describe how great, freshly roasted salted Macadamia nuts, shipped directly from Hawaii are!  :shocked:Second source for 100% Kona coffee, that is also cheaper! http://volcanickonacoffee.com  Also directly from their plantation on Hawaii. &#3619.95/lb. Haven't bought from them, but the owners look like reputable sellers! You gotta try 100% Kona coffee...it's magnificent.Check out the Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee prices that this guy has! Waaaahaaaaa! Need a bank loan to buy it! :^)  Gotta be cheaper elsewhere!Cigars: http://www.bestcigarprices.com Found this on the ICG board tonight and wanted to share it with my fellow Cigar Passers. Check out their prices for the Padron Magnum Maduro cigars...&#3640 less than those that I bought at the Tinder Box....dohhh! :shocked:
Sam...hey, I am the...Man! Don't mess with my Cigar Pass friends amigo!  :cool:

Exactly, post here with some deals man! If I want to pay too much for cigars, I'll go to my local shop thank you very much!

Sam!! way to go man!!
Kona Coffe and macadamia nuts!! where the #### did my wife hide my credit cards LOL