• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colin

Lots of things I see at shops I don't think have squat to do with cigars. This falls in that category in my opinion. However I find it funny that this item, I'm assuming had to be purchased, therefore they're contributing support for something they may not agree with. D'oh!

However I find it funny that this item, I'm assuming had to be purchased, therefore they're contributing support for something they may not agree with. D'oh!

Totally agree, the odds a place in TX has one of those Jersey's laying around is slim. I also think its funny they have to put "Ladies welcome" on the door.....

Or dampen it, depending on your point of view. Who cares what a bunch of Texas secessionists think.
And scap, you should pay more attention to what people who have been around here a lot longer than you say.
Doc

Last edited:
Or dampen it, depending on your point of view. Who cares what a bunch of Texas secessionists think.
And scap, you should pay more attention to what people who have been around here a lot longer than you think.
Doc

Glass houses and all that...