• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
What a day. Michigan does what they should (still not holding me breath for anything different than recent results), Carroll beats Tech, and the Griz knock off Washington!

College Football -- it's my favorite season.

The Irish play in Tallahassee tonight. It *should* be a win, but I carry too many scars from past seasons to get excited yet.

I wish some of these teams like Michigan wouldn’t have such easy games right off. After awhile it just starts to bore me.

What a day. Michigan does what they should (still not holding me breath for anything different than recent results), Carroll beats Tech, and the Griz knock off Washington!
Don’t forget UVA trouncing William & Mary!

Michigan/Washington

Single handedly setting back offensive football 60 years.

Notre Dame made Toledo look good. I see it's going to be another one of these seasons... The mighty Alabama showed Mercer COLLEGE what's up, and #4 Oklahoma absolutely trounced Western Carolina 7658298 - 0. Wait, is this Tall Paul geography? Western Carolina?

Sorry, Aaron, but although I will never, EVER move back there, Arkansas still holds a sentimental place in my SEC heart. Happy to see them Hogs off to a good start.

Notre Dame made Toledo look good. I see it's going to be another one of these seasons... The mighty Alabama showed Mercer COLLEGE what's up, and #4 Oklahoma absolutely trounced Western Carolina 7658298 - 0. Wait, is this Tall Paul geography? Western Carolina?

Sorry, Aaron, but although I will never, EVER move back there, Arkansas still holds a sentimental place in my SEC heart. Happy to see them Hogs off to a good start.
I had flashbacks of SWC circa 1990 with that ass whooping last night!

If Toledo could have pulled it off would have been a perfect day.

Right Wisconsin was going to pull it off, but alas, ND squeaks by again. Wisconsin offense in really bad.

Damn, you said ND pulled it off. You didn't say they put up 31 in the 4th!

All Michigan teams are undefeated!

Wait maybe not all lol…I bet the lions could lose to Rutgers

Yeah, they pulled away at the end.

Also, Michigan is not good.
Ouch. I also just saw that ND only had 6 yards rushing, I believe it was. I don't know what happened in the 4th, but it didn't happen on the ground for the offense. That's not encouraging.