• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colrado Herf & BBQ

Rock

Looks like we will be moving back to north Texas at the end of July. We awe going to have a a big BBQ & Herf one last time in CO before we move. The date is July 19th at our house in Windsor. I have a bunch of partial bottles of whiskey my wife thinks need to be drunk before the move. This is open to all BOTL's. Please RSVP so I can have a head count.

Don't think I'm gonna be able to swing by Lauren. I'm gonna have to visit Texas sometime.

C

Dang, wish you could make it C. You are always welcome down in TX.

Food should be ready by 6:00 pm that day, but you are welcome to show up any time after 3:00 pm.

I put it in the calendar. I'm not sure how much help I'll be emptying the partial bottles of booze.

Let me see what is goings on......

Mr. BBQ will you pm or post your address?

I am good to go, CoSpring Carpool ? ? ?

and do I need to wear pants?

T

I am wearing shorts.

8116 Lighthouse Lane
Windosr, CO 80528

well just about time to hit the road

I hope Steve has heated seats, decide on a man-thong and poncho for the festivities 

Great time with great people

(insert innuendo about Steve;s orientation)

The food was amazing, look forward to the Texas Herf...

Tim

My passenger seat will never recover. Had a great time. Loren and his family are great people.

Thanks boys, really appreciate you making the treck north!

I am thankful to have had the chance to hang with you guys yesterday. Loren, don't forget about us up here.