• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coming to Cali!

DirtyDave

Newbie Dirtball
I know it's a ways off yet, but I'll be coming to Costa Mesa over Labor Day weekend. I'm hoping to find a time to get together with some SoCal CP Bretheren while I'm out there and herf it up! Just putting it out there to plant the seed early. :)

Hope I can get together with some of you and share some stogies!

Cheers,
Dave

Heck yes dude there are plenty of us SoCal BOTL's.
I have some pending plans for Labor day but chances are I'll be around.

I'm always down for a good SoCal herf with an out of towner.

I hope your rental has GPS cause it's a jungle down here! :D

Keep us updated, and let's make this happen.

I come out every year at that time, so I'm starting to get the lay of the land. Still, I will definitely have a GPS with me. I'll also post some dates that would work a little closer to the time. :thumbs:

I come out every year at that time, so I'm starting to get the lay of the land. Still, I will definitely have a GPS with me. I'll also post some dates that would work a little closer to the time.
thumbs-up.gif

DirtyDave...you are heading toward my old stomping grounds. Grew up in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach until I headed East for college. You heading to SoCal on business?

Nope, pleasure. I'm heading out for a competition. A couple of my days will be pretty fully booked, but I'll have some free time. I'm still waiting on details for the seminars and competition so I know just when that free time will be. :p

Unfortunately last year I wasn't really able to meet up with anyone, but still had a good time checking out Bo's Cigar lounge on Charles' recommendation. Bo was awesome. Looking forward to maybe going back there again this year.

Nope, pleasure. I'm heading out for a competition. A couple of my days will be pretty fully booked, but I'll have some free time. I'm still waiting on details for the seminars and competition so I know just when that free time will be. :p

Unfortunately last year I wasn't really able to meet up with anyone, but still had a good time checking out Bo's Cigar lounge on Charles' recommendation. Bo was awesome. Looking forward to maybe going back there again this year.

Looks like we'll be herfing then Dave!

What kind?

PJ

Dave is one hell of a fun guy to hang out with. Enjoy Cali Brothers.

What kind?

PJ

Japanese Swordsmanship. That's right, I'll be coming out to cut stuff up. It's the biggest competition in the US, so it should be a great time.

Jon, looking forward to it brother!

All right! I'm finally all booked. I'll be landing in the OC on August 30th. I'll be staying through September 4th, leaving the morning of the 5th. I have day plans most of the days, but my evenings will be open with the exception of Tuesday and probably Friday. I actually don't have my first seminar until Tuesday night, so if anyone is available Monday that would be super sweet. Either way, I really want to make it work. I'm not sure about transportation. My buddy may be renting a car, and he's also into cigars so I'm sure he'd be interested in joining the party.

If anyone has some times that they'd like to meet up for a smoke, please just let me know. Definitely hope to meet some of you this year since it didn't end up happening last year.

ETA> I'll be staying in Costa Mesa at the Hilton if that makes any difference.