• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Computer Software/Engineer Question

StatHaldol

Sometimes I have to count things at work. I usually use a hand held tally counter. I started thinking it would make my life easier if I could count and enter the data into a Google Sheets page at the same time from my iPhone. I did some reading and found that you could write a few lines a script and add buttons to increase or decrease values in a particular cell. It worked perfectly.....on the desktop....crap...
I wanted it on the iPhone. I've posted to several software groups and got a few tips, mainly for Android devices....
Anyhoo....anyone have any suggestions on how to do this??

With Apple IOS being a proprietary system there probably isn't going to be an easy solution unless somebody pays Apple to allow or make the changes.

I was afraid of that. I kind of figured the few lines of script and buttons were too easy!

Thanks for the reply!

It wouldn't be ideal, but what if you wrote a quick website that had 2 buttons. Then you could open the website on your phone and click the buttons inside that???

It wouldn't be ideal, but what if you wrote a quick website that had 2 buttons. Then you could open the website on your phone and click the buttons inside that???

Thanks! That’s not a bad idea, I’m going to work on it tonight.