• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Considering Parting with one of my bottles of Macallan 1946 Select Reserve 52yo

kdavos

Considering to part of with one of my bottles - Looking to see if anyone here has used a broker or did private sales?
I sent a feeler to the LA Whisky Society -but wanted to get some input from CP users

I’m not buying but can anyone vouch for this guy? I see no activity on his account

Ive been a member since 2011 - not here to sell looking for advice

You are correct and I do apologize, not too long after I joined CP I was diagnosed with some cancer on my cheek, so I stopped smoking cigars hence my absence. I will post an introduction and take it from there.
Sorry to hear about your cancer, and thank you for your understanding and posting an introduction.

Considering to part of with one of my bottles - Looking to see if anyone here has used a broker or did private sales?
I sent a feeler to the LA Whisky Society -but wanted to get some input from CP users
Justin’s House of Bourbon in Lexington or Louisville, KY might be a place to call. They seem to only deal in bourbon. I don’t recall seeing Scotch on the shelves but you never know.