• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Contest time Gents....I'm fixin to hit 7 years

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
It's been a great time for me here on Cigar Pass. Thanks Rod for putting up with me all these years, I know it hasn't been easy at times....LOL! Whoever can  guess how many posts I will have by 6 pm EST on my anniversary on March the 17 will get a handful of dog rockets from me.

It's been a great 7 years here as this is my only cigar home and I've made quite a few lifelong friends and I'm sure there will be more. I just want the new guys to realize that this is MUCH more than just a forum, but a family that will bend over backwards for you. I experienced it many times and if you new guys hang around long enough, you'll understand what I'm talking about.1 guess per member is my only rule. If no one gets it exactly, then the closest without going over with get a handful of White Owls. :laugh:

Thanks to all of you for your friendships and putting up with me all this time.

Oh! You're a lot to put up with Mr. I'm not trying to be a Prick.......

You're good in my book Jonesy! Not sure what the board would be without you.

I'll let the noobs fight over your White Owls, but congratulations on seven years.

Doc

Congratulations on the anniversary! Thank you for all you've done to make CP a great place. You good sir are a class act, I don't care what anyone says.

I'm guessing 6878.

Thanks.

C

Congrat in advance man ! 6861should be the number. Lol

Happy Anniversary! This has Tone-NY all over it. Thanks for the contest, congratulations Anthony on your next win!

Congrats #2!  Been a pleasure having you as an integral part of the community!

And if I win, you keep the cigars and I'll buy you this...

madam-cj-walker-tin_zps6539907a.jpg

ironpeddler said:

And if I win, you keep the cigars and I'll buy you this...

madam-cj-walker-tin_zps6539907a.jpg

I could really use some of that too, Gary. Be a pal, will ya?

Congrats and I've appreciated the interactions with you, especially in the cigar pass.  Maybe we'll meet up one day since were not that far away……and I'll drag along that Capt J  ;)

Congrats on the milestone!  Hope to see you around for at least the next 7.

My guess is 6969.

Congrat, Brian! :)

I'll go with 6882.

Congrats man!  7 years is a long time to be a post whore!

My guess is 69............01;     6901 it is.